terra alps

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch anything sold by Terra Alps, The owner Ted Kostiuk is a snake. Ask around and you'll hear the same story about that place.

hmmm, maybe you would like to express your self? instead of hiding behind a screen. Your obviously a follower of another company and don't know what your talking about.
All the other shops around here try to buy stuff from back east and make it work out west in the mtns at elevation with little success, they try.
I build and design all my parts and we test them before there sold. We have been the innovators of performance and design for mtn sleds and our designs get copied all the time.
We build real big bores to perform and get what you pay for, not a bored and sent out the door kit. We only use the best parts, bearings and pistons for our kits.
be careful slander is a powerful thing.
1 post! got to love it,

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm, maybe you would like to express your self? instead of hiding behind a screen. Your obviously a follower of another company and don't know what your talking about.
All the other shops around here try to buy stuff from back east and make it work out west in the mtns at elevation with little success, they try.
I build and design all my parts and we test them before there sold. We have been the innovators of performance and design for mtn sleds and our designs get copied all the time.
We build real big bores to perform and get what you pay for, not a bored and sent out the door kit. We only use the best parts, bearings and pistons for our kits.
be careful slander is a powerful thing.
1 post! got to love it,
there has been plenty of your customers on here and snowest that have called you a lot worse over the years.

John Cambell

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch anything sold by Terra Alps, The owner Ted Kostiuk is a snake. Ask around and you'll hear the same story about that place.

I can't speak for his work, as i have not have work done, but as far as running a business, Ted is 100% failing at customer service. I have 2 friends that recieved poor service. I don't know what his issue is, but he can't put a sled together on time if his life depended on it (maybe lack of help??, but he should be honest with people about timelines). He doesn't answer his phones, doesn't answer his email. my friends had to go down serveral times, just to find out sled wasn't ready. Then he does crap like says he'll be at his shop, and doesn't show up. makes them wait hours. the list goes on

Just google terra alps if you don't believe, and read the overwhelming evidence.

Last edited:

John Cambell

Reaction score
And the worst part is, ted always thinks people bash him on purpose, like there out to get him. He is a nice guy, and i will say that. That is not the issue. But I tell you, if it was my business, and that many people were complaining, i would drop the ego, and start listening to my customers. Thats the real issue.

Top Bottom