Tapatalk

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Tapatalk installed on my phone and tablet. Is it just me or is it not user friendly and a PITA to use? I hate it and I think I will uninstall and just use the web browser.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have used it for years and always liked it till the last couple updates.They really screwed up a good thing.By reading the comments in the app store,it sounds like no one likes the way it is now.Hopefully they will take the hint and make it better again.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this last big update is fawken terrible. The way it was a month ago was perfect. Didn't need any refinements at all in my books. Been using it for just about 5 years now.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I like it or i've just gotten used to it. I definitely hated it at the start but now it doesnt bother me as much. I agree about the last update it did nothing useful.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this last big update is fawken terrible. The way it was a month ago was perfect. Didn't need any refinements at all in my books. Been using it for just about 5 years now.
X2 it was great before the last big one now its garbage the only reason im usin it now us cause runnin the full site on my phone (no computer) is a PITA too

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the version that I had to pay for a long time ago, and the last updates I did, I'm getting pop ups in the top banner now once in a while...emailed them Bitchin about since I had to pay for tapatalk, I shouldn't have to see the pop ups...never did hear back from them

Sent from my iPad

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the last update I found it weird at first but it works just fine. I read lots of comments on how bad it is but I have yet to have a problem with it.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here it works fine. I do miss the picture editing ability though !!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the latest update a lot more than the previous version.

chris_paquin

Reaction score
I have Tapatalk installed on my phone and tablet. Is it just me or is it not user friendly and a PITA to use? I hate it and I think I will uninstall and just use the web browser.

I am am new to tapitalk and I am having issues figuring it out. Are there any good hints out there.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
[h=4]Thread Information[/h]There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)

• +,

Top Bottom