Tail Creek Raceway

Shankster

Reaction score
Hello there everyone, Anybody ever here of Tail Creek Raceway? It is a 1/4 mile oval racetrack, with a stadium style motorcross track, and 2 mudbog pits...which need work as they are fricken deep! The recreation facility is located 6km east of Alix on hwy 12. I am the new land owner, and am seriously wanting to get this park back in action with numerous events, so I'm wanting to know what kind of interest there is out there...as it is a total playground for a bunch of snow and mud junkies, like myself! If you have any interest in holding pretty much any kind of event....except tea parties, please feel free to send me a message, or email at jjahner@live.com. Also for some pretty good footage from the past , you can google Tail Creek Raceway, or go to Highriders.ca, for some pretty recent pictures! Take care and ride safe!!:):)

RMK Rider

Reaction score
I know it pretty well use to ride dirtbikes there many years ago before it really was called anything (like 30 years) if you get anything going there let me know as I know a few people that would be interested maybe in helping you.

Shankster

Reaction score
I know it pretty well use to ride dirtbikes there many years ago before it really was called anything (like 30 years) if you get anything going there let me know as I know a few people that would be interested maybe in helping you.

Sounds good, Maybe we should have some sled races out there!! I have water truck..we can ice race on the oval....:eek::eek::eek:

RMK Rider

Reaction score
Theres an idea the guy that owned it before wanted the snowmobile club here to do some kinda race or something but we never did (insurance and liability we figured might be a problem) but if you have a bunch that want to come out to play around our members might come and have fun with you.

Shankster

Reaction score
Maybe it will be a great snow year! Actually alot of fun out there when there is snow!!!:d:d

Shankster

Reaction score
There's 200 acres of fun and excitement out there! Where do you want it? I'm assuming sand? Actually, There's already a roughed in airstrip, and I have no shortage of sand so this wouldn't be difficult!:cool:

Top Bottom