jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No demo...

0243ee8db4c26d6ec884e150c2a6f06f.jpg

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about that. That's too bad but not unexpected right now. I hope they do lots of filming and such in their private testing. Honestly, I don't think anyone doubts the power and such, the only real question everyone has is about range in deep and steep, which would be hard to quantify in a short demo ride, except that everyone would see them running all day on the hill. Still sucks for this company because if it all went well, it'd be big driver of word-of-mouth marketing which is what a small company needs.

Dakine879

Reaction score

I've seen these on youtube as well, i think that the whole Laird Hamilton / Robby Naish Hawaiian crew of dudes was pretty heavily involved its development of it after someone got the great idea to mesh the electric vehicle from the auto and bicycle industries and foiling crazes in the kiting/windsurfing/surfing world.

$12,000 usd ouch, i would love to have one but could never afford one.

powpowpowpow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basically 590lbs..they have a long way to go for the mountain. Utility/trail market would be huge though and makes total sense.
Watching the videos it looks akward and bulky and can barely get the front end off the ground.
RMK 155 is 510wet and gets lighter as you ride as fuel and oil is used. By the end of the day your looking at 130lbs+ or more weight difference

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basically 590lbs..they have a long way to go for the mountain. Utility/trail market would be huge though and makes total sense.
Watching the videos it looks akward and bulky and can barely get the front end off the ground.
RMK 155 is 510wet and gets lighter as you ride as fuel and oil is used. By the end of the day your looking at 130lbs+ or more weight difference

agree 100% except the range will be an issue for trial as well not gonna see 200-250 mile range anytime soon IMO. Utility for ski hills and whatnot would be awesome!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree once the technology advances to lighter, long life span, more dependable (cold weather) batteries I can see this taking off.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom