Tahoe Films and Summer Sucks Edmonton Sled and ATV show.

F

FAB1

Booth # TBA at the Edmonton Sled Show. October 19th,
20th and 21st.

I will be working the booth for TO for the entire show. Will have SH3, Mountains and Mud as well as several of Thomas other most excellent sled flicks for sale.

Summer Sucks Long Sleeve T-Shirts for Sale at show pricing of $19.99 as well I will be doing pre-orders for SS Jerseys ($110.00) and Banners ($60.00).

Looking forward to saying HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! in person.

Here is what they are saying about SH3 and I AGREE!!!

Finally got to see SH3......what a film!!! Great job!!
Loved the rider interviews throughout the fim and in the extras. It really brings a personal aspect to the film and sets up the riding very well. The soundtrack was killer and moved along well with the riding. Not sure you could have picked better talent to ride in the movie as well. I especially liked the sections featuring Burandt, Brown, and Davidoff. Awesome!! No real negatives in my opinion awesome once again!! Thanks again for a great film!! You did an amazing job and I look forward to SH4.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Booth # TBA at the Edmonton Sled Show. October 19th,
20th and 21st.

I will be working the booth for TO for the entire show. Will have SH3, Mountains and Mud as well as several of Thomas other most excellent sled flicks for sale.

Summer Sucks Long Sleeve T-Shirts for Sale at show pricing of $19.99 as well I will be doing pre-orders for SS Jerseys ($110.00) and Banners ($60.00).

Looking forward to saying HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! in person.

Here is what they are saying about SH3 and I AGREE!!!

Finally got to see SH3......what a film!!! Great job!!

HEY FAB: PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE OF THE LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRTS(XXL), THANKS, SUMMITRIC(I'LL BE IN THE FORT SASKATCHEWAN SNOWANGELS BOOTH AND DEFINATELY IN THE SNOWANDMUD BOOTH HELPING RON(EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T KNOW IT YET....LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See ya at the show again FAB. thanks for bringing that exhaust pipe up from clargary for me last year.

You know if VEEDY will have BOOST DEUX ready for the show? And who will have some at the show?

Culvert

rosey

Reaction score
where exactly is the show this year in edmonton? would like to attend and meet some of you guys. is the s&m booth there all weekend?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
where exactly is the show this year in edmonton? would like to attend and meet some of you guys. is the s&m booth there all weekend?

HEY ROSEY: YEA, THE SHOWS IN THE AGRICOM AGAIN, AND THE S&M BOOTH WILL BE THERE ALL WEEKEND..... RON IS GETTIN' A REAL BOOTH MADE UP.... SOUNDS COOL. SOME OF US WILL BE AT THE FT. SASK. SNOW ANGEL'S BOOTH TOO, AND I KNOW SOME(TYLERG ETC) AT OTHER BOOTHS............ WOULD LIKE TO MEET YA TOO, AS ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO PUT A FACE TO THE "SITE NAMES".

F

FAB1

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Culvert your welcome and look forward to seeing you as well...rumour has it Veedeesan will have B2 ready for the Edmonton show. He will be at the Alpine booth.

cscherer...Look forward to putting a face to the biggest LOSERTON fan I know...:p....we will have that CROWN and COKE...:D

Summitric...I have a XXL with your name all over it...:)

OVER!!!

ps...bring cash to pick up your copy of SH3 and other GREAT Tahoe Films.

F

FAB1

UPDATE:

Tahoe Films/Summer Sucks will be at Booth #74 (across from Yamaha by one of the main entrances)...:D

GRD

Reaction score
I'll stop by.... Looking forwarding to meeting you guys!

UPDATE:

Tahoe Films/Summer Sucks will be at Booth #74 (across from Yamaha by one of the main entrances)...:D

F

FAB1

Tahoe Films EDMONTON Show Prices

SH1-$30

SH2-$30

SH3-$30

SH1-3 (retail $90) show special $75

MM1 & MM2 (retail $55) show special $45

Any two vids - $50

Posters (while they last) are free.

Summer Sucks EDMONTON Show Prices

Jersey's (pre-order) $110.00 + $10.00 S&H (I will have the 4 styles we offer there for display only)

T-Shirts (Long Sleeve) $19.99

Hats $15.00

Hoodies (Small Only) $40.00

Sweat Pants $20.00

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Fab 1 has my permission to work ANY deal to sell Sled Heads 3 IF you mention snow and mud.com!!!!

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Culvert your welcome and look forward to seeing you as well...rumour has it Veedeesan will have B2 ready for the Edmonton show. He will be at the Alpine booth.

cscherer...Look forward to putting a face to the biggest LOSERTON fan I know...:p....we will have that CROWN and COKE...:D

Summitric...I have a XXL with your name all over it...:)

OVER!!!

ps...bring cash to pick up your copy of SH3 and other GREAT Tahoe Films.

HMMM.....crown? NOT!!! I told ya Fab spice rum...:rant::) we must discuss the turkey ride....

F

FAB1

:D.....see you all in da CHUCK next weekend....OVER!!!

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fab..looks like I am out for this weekend, just got asked to work a nights for a "favor" for the boss.....seeems somebody had a confilct of interest last night....and quit...so spiced rum will possibly have to wait...cheers...

Deep. I will call you about the deck, Schwabe might be coming through Vale next weekend to see his parents in Princeton so I will get him to drop it off...

later

Top Bottom