tach wire on 08 dragon 700

.08rider

Reaction score
Good man,
Thinking of making another trip to the mountains this year, I think Doug still has some Vodka left!! Don't worry about that again, I will never bring him again this year. Have a good Xmas? I might go out to Trevors tonight for a drink or ten, we will see, my wife has to work nightshift at the ER at the Sturgeon,so me daddy tonight. Take care talk to you later. If it keeps snowing around here we can do some local riding one day.

ROB123

Reaction score
looking forward to another trip to mcbride, should try and get out around here in the next couple days.

.08rider

Reaction score
are you working this week? Went to devils lake this afternoon, Trevor showed up for a hour or two, Ya man anywhere anytime, I was reading Goose tower by swan hills has alot of snow and it is close.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were at Goose Tower on friday, theres a lot of snow (3-4 feet) but it's getting tracked up bad 'cause theres no snow elsewhere

RenegadeX800

Reaction score
Hello Rob 123,

I bet the Digitron you are transferring to your sled is just like brand new.
I am willing to bet that the last sled did not run long enough to even get the back light fully bright. The "8" digit in the thousands digit of the RPM has never been used. The "0"'s are probably worn out.

ROB123

Reaction score
Hello Rob 123,

I bet the Digitron you are transferring to your sled is just like brand new.
I am willing to bet that the last sled did not run long enough to even get the back light fully bright. The "8" digit in the thousands digit of the RPM has never been used. The "0"'s are probably worn out.

no zeros those are reserved for your riding ability

ROB123

Reaction score
.o8 rider we should set something up for thursday I am off all week,how about mxz retread maybe he will be able to get his balls back from his wifes purse and come with us??

Top Bottom