Stolen!!!!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya we just decided you can have fences and cameras the thieves will get passed all that we are gonna start doing some hidden gps systems in them. Its more than Just a stolen truck this has happened to several other stores and losses are getting extremely high because of these guys. The Rcmp already mentioned our shop was not the only hit and they are working on ot as they are looking to shut this chop shop ring down. They have noticed several shady new car hauler businesses open up around the north east side of Calgary recently and have been starting to monitor them a bit closer so hopefully they can eventually catch these Ignorant C*NTS.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The key has the encoded chip into it but keys were all locked up in dealership. Judging by the truck left running with the smashed out steering column I'm guessing there getting these trucks started pretty quickly. with any vehicle your better to have an immobilizer system any vehicle can be stolen now a days there truly really isn't a good theft system out there. Thinking a Dummy truck might be in order it seems like these trucks go missing after they are advertised online it's like the guys put out a shopping list and go hit dealerships with the done up trucks.

I talked to my dealer yesterday. He was adamant that the thief needed the key to start it. I went in and wanted to know what a person could doo to increase the security. He said it is the best there is with the PATS.

You are you guys hearing out there?

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know how they do it. I have a Theft recovered Explorer I'm fixing, and the thieves smashed the **** outta it to get the command start module, hard wired it to the cigarette lighter, and bypassed PATS that way....IF I remember right, the PCM needs an encoded signal from the guage cluster (WTF?!) that will only send the signal to the pcm if the PATS key or code is present...Or else you get no injector pulse or ignition...I heard something like 700 BILLION code combinations for PATS.... Can you simply turn it off with a Hand Held programming unit? Enable injectors, crank and spark tables in the PCM without the PATS being present, then just bust the steering lock and you're on the way?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya the PATS system really doesnt work. the best sustem was when On Star didnt have all these privacy hoops to jump through. Ya Pats can easily be hardwired it truly is a useless system considering Ford is still one of the most stolen trucks. Thanks for the info on the GPS company i just ordered some up hopefully i can catch them no cops involved for some real justice louisville style

GRD

Reaction score
ya the PATS system really doesnt work. the best sustem was when On Star didnt have all these privacy hoops to jump through. Ya Pats can easily be hardwired it truly is a useless system considering Ford is still one of the most stolen trucks. Thanks for the info on the GPS company i just ordered some up hopefully i can catch them no cops involved for some real justice louisville style

Did you find the truck?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyway to identify it as your truck, I saw no less then 3 of these this morning but none had AB plates.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres differences in ours the grille is the main one That grille is a pretty rare one from Royalty Core take a good close look at it the Ford emblem is custom made black with silver insert cut and machined into it. without really seeing the vin its tough to tell. Castle Custom trucks sticker may still be in back window. look at the exhaust if it is stopped see if it is MBRP or not on the tip. the interior has the red piping and inserts.

Top Bottom