Stolen Green 08 Kawasaki Terxy 750

WctDave

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just trying to get the word out there if anyone comes across any shady deals on terxy parts. I had an green 08 Terxy 750 stolen yesterday in the town of Whitecourt. It had a newer set of ITP 27" 589 tires, warn 4000lb winch, custom made UHMW skid plates (black center with white on the two sides and a velocity device CDI box. There was a black plastic tool box mounted in the dump box along with a custom made gas can rack. The roll cage was removed inorder to get it out under the cut chainlink fence so the machine has no roll cage. The passenger side plastic on the box was fixed and rock guarded black and the kick pan on the passenger side was visibly torn at one time and fixed. The front plastic on the bumper was removed to mount the winch infront of the rad and an aluminum skid plate wrapping the front under the fairlead to the start of the UHMW. I'm not expecting anything from this but just giving it a shot because I know word travels fast and I enjoy riding like everyone else on here and for someone to steal that away makes me mad. So if anyone out there hears of anything I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks in advance.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where in town was it taken from Dave? I'll keep my eyes peeled. Make sure you go over and tell Randy at RPM as he hears about this crap from time to time or someone may approach him about parts.

WctDave

Reaction score
It was stolen from the the yard just two doors down from RPM in that fenced locked up yard across the esso bulk station.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man Up town in that area is so not the place to store anything.. our shop got busted into like 6 times in the last 2 years. they smashed the window out of my work van and found nothing. smashed the back window out of the bay door just to see if anything was in reach.

seriously cops here need to just start shooting thieves man.
its probably either already parted and listed on e-bay or its gone to BC .. fkin thieves hope it was insured man.

Id "poop" a brick if mine got hawked so much work into it.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man Up town in that area is so not the place to store anything.. our shop got busted into like 6 times in the last 2 years. they smashed the window out of my work van and found nothing. smashed the back window out of the bay door just to see if anything was in reach.

seriously cops here need to just start shooting thieves man.
its probably either already parted and listed on e-bay or its gone to BC .. fkin thieves hope it was insured man.

Id "poop" a brick if mine got hawked so much work into it.

Maybe if the town had had enough foresight to put a streetlight or two in the uptown industrial area...... Not a single street light off the highway up there.....dumb.......

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we know darn well they have been having a lot of problems with it.

I dunno why they don't put up a few poles with cam's watching in a few directions and some lighting.

they would probably catch half these crack heads in a week.

who am i kidding they would probably drive by a week later and go.. hey someone cut down our pole and stole the cameras off the top.

and not to bash on the cops. but i heard that when the moose country got broke into the cops took 20+min to get there.. the owner of the building beat them there and he lives out of town. talk about slow man.

Top Bottom