stock pipe or aftermarket? M1000

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
M1000, Has anyone tried running there stock pipe with a y pipe Compared to complete aftermarket exhaust? Just want to confirm some stories ive been hearing better torque with stock pipe. Anyone dyno there 1000`s? Ive got speedwerx complete exhaust and boondocker. Run this 08 mapped 1000 at 7600 rpm consistently at 1200 degrees. Runs very good but always looking for more. Ha ha.

Anyone get some porting done and how did you like it?

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you shoulda bought that mint 2007 M8 turbo! then all problems solved! haha. well not really, but the thoughts there ahah. who needs a straight sled with crackless rails anyways?

Oh is this the little rib chewer beaking away like a little poodle behind a fence..lol. You are quite the salesman. Why you change your name..? Piss someone off? Dillagaf - Drunk idiot likely laughing after getting as% fing*%d

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha. serious. that orange and black M8T with the timbersled woulda been awesome for ya! wouldnt have cost more than a couple 3 grand to get it back straight and not broken.

It did have some potential... Go away you are ruining my thread.........:realmad::nono::nono::nono:::winkmsn::agree::banned::hand::didimiss:

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran my 08 M1000 with Linderman head mod for premium fuel, Timbersled intake, SLP y pipe, MBRP can and stock pipe last year (no box). Was able to out perform the close to stock M1000s i ride with. Sled pulled 83.3 gram primary weights at elevation. Installed the SLP pipe late in the season with PCV and dropped primary weight to 77 grams. Sled ran super clean but could no longer out perform the factory piped M1000s. I am sure i can regain the lost performance with some more tuning but was really impressed with previous combination (stock pipe). Good luck.

Top Bottom