Sometimes.....life just isn't fair

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? some 17 year old kid is blabbing about ten dollars in gas all day in a Yamaha. And you call him a piece of chit. Id ride with you joey... Better fill yer sled up tho cause you're gonna burn morn than 10$ worth

bullies bully people to hide their own insecurities. they have to try to make other people feel bad to make themselves feel good, and thats a sad way to be, damn I feel sorry for people like that. being miserable all the time? No thanks.

hell I'd ride with you too, although I disagree on the last part ;) xD

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have very little experience Joey and you obviously have your share of problems to get straight but coming on here to make yourself feel like your going to show us how a Phazer can do 100 or that your tank V-Max can go all day on 10 bucks speaks well of your experience. But whatever the site is boring without losers like you to educate.

Have a great life.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have very little experience Joey and you obviously have your share of problems to get straight but coming on here to make yourself feel like your going to show us how a Phazer can do 100 or that your tank V-Max can go all day on 10 bucks speaks well of your experience. But whatever the site is boring without losers like you to educate.

Have a great life.

thank you, I do have a great life :)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm 007 post count is 1666,,,in a Joey thread.... Trippy.....lol

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? some 17 year old kid is blabbing about ten dollars in gas all day in a Yamaha. And you call him a piece of chit. Id ride with you joey... Better fill yer sled up tho cause you're gonna burn morn than 10$ worth

Naw.........I'd just let him put $10 in then when he run out he can push,drag, or pull that yamasqua back to the staging area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but you did have a 100 mph stock phazer tho, right?

correct, it was an 86, my dad had it for about 10 years before he gave it to me, fastest 500 I've ever ridden, my dad had it doing 90 mph with him on it and I hit 103 mph on the frozen lake with about an inch of snow on it

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powersports wouldn't be any fun if you only burned $10 in fuel. I feel sorry for little Joey only having a job that can afford $10 a day for fuel.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powersports wouldn't be any fun if you only burned $10 in fuel. I feel sorry for little Joey only having a job that can afford $10 a day for fuel.

yeah, i'm taking donations if you're feeling generous :p

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure a few of us could chip in.....if you post some pics of your sister.

No pics of my sister, but my dad has an 80 pound female german shepherd.....what would those pics be worth? lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No pics of my sister, but my dad has an 80 pound female german shepherd.....what would those pics be worth? lol
freakishly, you seem to believe they have some value. is there something you wanna share with the group?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
female dog pics....thats just strange

Top Bottom