Some Women

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does everyone have some women in their circle of of friends that seem to love causing trouble!The wife has a couple(guys aren't allowed women friends) that seem to live off of crap like that!It seems that the thing they have in common is they missed out on juniorhigh/highschool because they were pregnant and now they act like they should have in school even though they're in their 30's!I also have buddies that got tied up with women with kids and I found the majority of them seem to be a little high on themselves and the kids seem to be little a-holes because of the lack of disipline because that's 'my kid' attitude they have!Even though buddy's paycheck is raising them!Not saying every one is like that but it seems to be higher than average!I'm not a woman hater,wife beater type of a-hole but holy christ when you go out you can see this crap start and next thing you know there's tension and then the teenage type bickering starts then sooner or later the guys get dragged in!I thought it was just me but I asked my teenage daughter to watch when people are over and she said she could see it too!I'm hoping I'm not alone with a group that acts like this!I keep telling the wife to get new friends because I told her they're all two faced but I don't know them like she does!!We had our kids when we were in our 20's well after junior high but that was just a theory!Hope I'm not alone!!:confused:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drama is the key word, buddy that split about a year ago is messed up [women]. She creates trouble and then so messed up that they start to believe there own stories. Should stuff there heads in a toilet bowl full of Sh!t then they will smell the coffee so to speak.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drama is the key word, buddy that split about a year ago is messed up [women]. She creates trouble and then so messed up that they start to believe there own stories. Should stuff there heads in a toilet bowl full of Sh!t then they will smell the coffee so to speak.

haha I just spit my coffee out reading that...

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems like SOME women thrive on drama and maybe some men although I have never met one LOL (i think all of us have known a few over the years). My roomate and I got caught in the middle of two skanks like this several years ago, we finally made a pact to not give a f#ck what they said no matter what. After that it was quite comical. Sit around drinking beer laughing at what a gong show they were. I would tell the evil witch a bullsh*t story and watch her run with it. A drama queen will believe almost anything because they want drama so bad, but she will end up looking like a db in the end. Now children and marriage would probably complicate the piss out of my theory so you may want to use it in moderation lmao.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does everyone have some women in their circle of of friends that seem to love causing trouble!The wife has a couple(guys aren't allowed women friends) that seem to live off of crap like that!It seems that the thing they have in common is they missed out on juniorhigh/highschool because they were pregnant and now they act like they should have in school even though they're in their 30's!I also have buddies that got tied up with women with kids and I found the majority of them seem to be a little high on themselves and the kids seem to be little a-holes because of the lack of disipline because that's 'my kid' attitude they have!Even though buddy's paycheck is raising them!Not saying every one is like that but it seems to be higher than average!I'm not a woman hater,wife beater type of a-hole but holy christ when you go out you can see this crap start and next thing you know there's tension and then the teenage type bickering starts then sooner or later the guys get dragged in!I thought it was just me but I asked my teenage daughter to watch when people are over and she said she could see it too!I'm hoping I'm not alone with a group that acts like this!I keep telling the wife to get new friends because I told her they're all two faced but I don't know them like she does!!We had our kids when we were in our 20's well after junior high but that was just a theory!Hope I'm not alone!!:confused:

I see you know my sister in law and sister! And they live and Barrhead to.

Top Bottom