some cat propaganda for ya!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant say i seen it that way at all,,,looked like pretty smooth carving to me. Plus the reviews from people that have seat time on it is really promising.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it looks to me like it likes to stay planted even in the pow.

i think that was more to due with the riders than the sleds. they weren't very impressive riders imo, they should have gotten bret rasmussen for the video to show what the sled can actually do.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat has done a good job on this chassis and this coming from a Poo guy. This will give the pro a run for its money and the 4 stroke option is icing on the cake. GO Cat!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wish I just kept my king cat for this season and waited after watchin that.......dammit:p

ya...hindsite is always 20/20...lol i bought a new 2011 snopro 153 as well... its such a sweet sled though i thinking i can hold out for a season...if not may snocheck one anyway...i too have till march 2012 to sell the 2011 or the 2012....

they are truely bitchin...i m sure i left some drool on them in nashville

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
european edition 1100t is 243hp, just saw the post on facebook, heavy but cool anyways, I'll stick with my M8 until it's due to be swapped out or I come into some extra cash;)

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats crap that they claim no horsepower loss at elevation...so tho boost just goes up to accomodate the thin air at elevation...if that sled has actual 170+ hp at say 8000ft ...well i will just have to buy one....

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
european edition 1100t is 243hp, just saw the post on facebook, heavy but cool anyways, I'll stick with my M8 until it's due to be swapped out or I come into some extra cash;)

Stock is not 243. There's a aftermarket company that's advertising their setup will put out 243. Look closely at the bottom right corner of the ad.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock is not 243. There's a aftermarket company that's advertising their setup will put out 243. Look closely at the bottom right corner of the ad.

didn't see that initially, pretty sneaky, so the warranty would be void, may as well do it yourself and get more power yet

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't see that initially, pretty sneaky, so the warranty would be void, may as well do it yourself and get more power yet

Warranty may not necessarily be void, depends on the dealer. I know of more than one thatll turbo ya and still warranty $hit

Top Bottom