snowfall warning!!!

tetejaune

Reaction score
Website
www.tetejaunelodge.com
It is snowing like crazy at Tete Jaune - snowfall warning from environment Canada - suposed to snow all Fri, Sat, Sun. This extends all the way north to Prince George as well as south - Valemount etc. Roads slippery - wind gusts.

mac22

Reaction score
It is snowing like crazy at Tete Jaune - snowfall warning from environment Canada - suposed to snow all Fri, Sat, Sun. This extends all the way north to Prince George as well as south - Valemount etc. Roads slippery - wind gusts.

Keep it coming :d:d:d

The Snowman

Reaction score
just through Hinton right now have been doing 80km\h since Edson, Holy Snow!!!

looks like it could be good this weekend luckily!

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You lucky bastages ! Im going to be here this weekend:

[media]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTg6YB2PRA[/media]

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You lucky bastages ! Im going to be here this weekend:

[media]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTg6YB2PRA[/media]

OMG...... WHAT DID YOU DOO RONMEXICO??? YOU EVER GONNA GET OUT? MAYBE BREAKOUT? OR BE AN ARNOLD?:confused: FEEL FOR YA. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT...... FRYING PANS AT XMAS DOESN'T CUT IT!!!!!:eek:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife left Kelowna this afternoon headed for Whitecourt and only made it to Little Fort after doing 50 km/h and hitting the ditch. Very slippery roads and snowing big time. Guess she'll see what it's doing in the morning and make a decision on which direction to go, home to me :) or back to K-town.:(

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After seeing the heavy snowfall warning all over the weathernetwork I told the wife i want to start sledding EVERY weekend instead of just every other. It didnt pan out so well..........
Maybe if i get her an extension cord for Christmas to plug her car in this winter it will help smooth things over... hmmm........:rolleyes:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
After seeing the heavy snowfall warning all over the weathernetwork I told the wife i want to start sledding EVERY weekend instead of just every other. It didnt pan out so well..........
Maybe if i get her an extension cord for Christmas to plug her car in this winter it will help smooth things over... hmmm........:rolleyes:

Go with a good set of lithium batteries for the closet toys :eek: Worked for me :d OMG am I thinking aloud again :confused:

Wanderlust

Reaction score

yeah, that's about the same as getting a toaster-but good luck with that!!

prairieguy

Reaction score
haha me and the brother where both in long relationships and at the begining of the month we both got dumped. and i'm sitting on a new 09 m1000 with no km on yet cuss of no snow around home yet so it didn't take long to decide to go for a road trip to McBride on the 11 to 15 lol. let it snow

i feel for you guys that other haves. three years of beining tied down but not no more lol.

cant wait to get up there sledding!!!

Joe

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha me and the brother where both in long relationships and at the begining of the month we both got dumped. and i'm sitting on a new 09 m1000 with no km on yet cuss of no snow around home yet so it didn't take long to decide to go for a road trip to McBride on the 11 to 15 lol. let it snow

i feel for you guys that other haves. three years of beining tied down but not no more lol.

cant wait to get up there sledding!!!

Joe

I told my girlfriend when we first hooked up that my hobbies heavily revolve around 2 stroke engines are and they were'nt changing for anything and she still married me.

Attachments

• Cake topper.jpg
    Cake topper.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 37
  • suits'n bikes.jpg
    suits'n bikes.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 36
Top Bottom