94.6 KB · Views: 35
  • S+M Campout 2008 022.jpg
    S+M Campout 2008 022.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 37

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well guys, all I can say is WOW. I am truly blown away at how well this event went down, from 10 campers last year to 80 campers this year, I really can't wait to see the growth to next year.

I want to personally thank each and every person that came out, what a great group of people, too many to name.... Final tally for the prizes was 146 adults, and I honestly don't know how many children.

To Snowseeker, Tabneil, Sumx54, and Snowseekers Wife, thank you for taking care of the fireworks display.

To Dragonlady and her girls, I honestly CANNOT thank you enough for your help, you being there early along with Murminator, and whomever else was there getting things setup, there aren't enough thanks in me.

To Mr Jerry Bradshaw, thank you for coming out to play some music and sing for us, it was wonderful.

To Outwest Campground, a thousand thanks, I can't say enough, the hospitality, the friendliness, and the arrangements they made just so this could go down.

It was a great weekend, I have several pics and a few videos as well, its too late tonight but I will be uploading them tomorrow.

Last but not least, to everyone who kept bringing me the cold beer Saturday night THANKS!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted say thanks to Outwest for the great weekend and I will definately be back in the near future. My wife and I had a great time, and like Catmando said the hospitality was second to none. Great job guys.
I would also like to thank Tyler and DragonLady for all their hard work and making this a successful weekend and everyone else who was involved in organizing this great event.

I had a great ride on Saturday and would like to thank Murminator for guiding us through some nice country and making sure that us side X sides could get through and also to Gforce who had his saw out helping us get through some low hanging dead trees so we could get under.
It was also nice to put some faces to names, and can't wait till next year.

Thanks
Darren

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was our first quadding event. We didn't know what to expect. It was a great time. Thanks to the mods of this great forum and thanks to the folks at the Outwest campground. We'll definitely be back again.

No pic's to post as the camera got full of mud/water in very first stupid water hole leaving the camp ground. :doh: Man is that thing deep. :eek:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Just wanted say thanks to Outwest for the great weekend and I will definately be back in the near future. My wife and I had a great time, and like Catmando said the hospitality was second to none. Great job guys.
I would also like to thank Tyler and DragonLady for all their hard work and making this a successful weekend and everyone else who was involved in organizing this great event.

I had a great ride on Saturday and would like to thank Murminator for guiding us through some nice country and making sure that us side X sides could get through and also to Gforce who had his saw out helping us get through some low hanging dead trees so we could get under.
It was also nice to put some faces to names, and can't wait till next year.

Thanks
Darren
Hows the hand Darren?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey who won the CR Racing gas rack I donated.......I forgot to send the SS mounting hardware. If you would like it pm me your ady and I will mail to you......Sorry.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the hand Darren?

The hand is good and the swelling went down quite a bit. It sucked cause I wanted to ride on Sunday and I wasn't even lighting them off. I was standing behind 15ft while Neil lit them and one shot straight back and got me in the hand. Thanks for asking.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The event was a total success. Thanks to all that helped organize this, Tyler, good job. And Dragon Lady and your daugter thanks for all your help. I would also like to thank all the other people that helped, Sledderglen and his daughter, Catmando, Murminator, Snowseeker, Sumx54 and many others.
The camping and activities were great, the GPS cache was fun and tougher than I thought it would be. And the ride Sumx54 took us on Sunday to the water falls was an adventure, wish I had taken monday off so I could of rode longer. The guy we had singing at night was a hit as well, he was very good for a guy and a guitar by himself. The people were all great, nice to go out and all quad and party together, thanks to the outlaw atv club to join us in our event. Its nice to put faces to the names. It was a good fireworks show , thanks to snowseeker, and sumx54 who arranged that. Dragonlady and Lorraine, you put a smile on alot of the kids faces with the activities you had going while we were out quadding. And thanks again to the sponsors who donated prizes. I was also shocked how many people played the GPS Cache, gets us out to learn how to use a gps. Now I can type a number in mine and make it to the destination, hopefully next time on all four wheels, right Bigdawg:d Now it will take me a few days to get these pics sorted out, I have alot them I will get them in the gallery and on the video section. Next year we will have to refer to this as the "SnowandMud Summer Jamboree 09" and go from there, but it will be bigger and we have learned alot on this one for sure. Hopefully I didn't forget anyone who helped names but If I did I really appreciate all the assistance from everyone. And also special thanks to all who set up before Tyler and Myself showed up.

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also want to thank Murminator, Dragon Lady and Sumx for the company prior to the weekend and the assistance during my day of carnage. We had a fabulous time during the event, and it was nice to meet the people behind the nicknames. Although some of the aches and stiffness are starting to catch up we will certainly be back again.

Thanks again to outwest for the hospitality.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I took a couple also

Attachments

• 100_2055.jpg
    100_2055.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_2058.jpg
    100_2058.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_2064.jpg
    100_2064.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_2062.jpg
    100_2062.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 29

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
My wife and I had a good time. We were with another couple as well. We did not ride,however we all felt welcomed by all of the snow and mud members.
The outwest campground was one of the best camping/quadding experiences. I will definetly go back there, hopefully with a quad. We appeciated everyone obeying the speed limit rule. Our camping experience was quit enjoyable. Very quiet with all of the quads running around. It wasn't a race track like another place we stayed at. Well done OUTWEST CAMPGROND.:party2:
All of us had a blast on saturday night. Aparently people were getting me confused with Quagmire. Could have been the happy pops. :beerchug:
Steve and Mrs. summit.
gigity gigity....

quadgirl

Reaction score
We had a great time!!! We did the geo cache challenge, and a challenge it was. We would definitely do it again next year. We met some new friends, enjoyed the campground and all of the activities, well done.

stuckinthemud

Reaction score
we had an awesome time as well. Met a lot of new people and did some great quading. got stuck a few times, had a panick attack coming down a hill thanks to Don for the ride down) and one quad rolling upside down in a puddle, but nobody was hurt. Thanks to all that put this on, it was fantastic and we definitely will be there next year again! Outwest is one of our favorite spots.

Snowdin, was that you who went swimming at the campground on Saturday at about 10:30 or so? I have some good photos and video of however was down there swimming and being towed out. I heard the commotion just on the other side of the fence and thought it was worth it to take some good shots from above.

Top Bottom