Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2014 -- July 11 - 13, 2014

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Debit is long overdue. I always forget to bring cash with me. Good news.

Had to wait for high speed internet connection, now they've got it :).

Trails are in good shape as of right now. Be nice not having to spend the 4 weekends prior to the event doing trail work!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is good. I am hoping to ride the bike on it this year. Hoping there isn't rain right before or during.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is doing the pre run on friday? I wouldn't mind joining this time around.
id be up for a ride on friday for sure, ill be there thursday night so good to go other than I dont know the area at all and dont know many people commin to the campout, so if ya dont mind a tag along?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id be up for a ride on friday for sure, ill be there thursday night so good to go other than I dont know the area at all and dont know many people commin to the campout, so if ya dont mind a tag along?

I have no problem you riding with my group. I have helped out at the lunch spot the last two years and have never ridden the route they use. So as long as I am not hungover, like the last tow years, I would like to pre run it. But we will see what happens that day I guess. Lots of other trails to ride if nothing else.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem you riding with my group. I have helped out at the lunch spot the last two years and have never ridden the route they use. So as long as I am not hungover, like the last tow years, I would like to pre run it. But we will see what happens that day I guess. Lots of other trails to ride if nothing else.
sounds good! I appreciate that thanks

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Long time no talk :) Sorry, haven't really been able to keep up with the ol' snow & mud crowd and Jamboree stuff as of late! I was reminded of it today and honestly haven't had time to even think about it until now and wasn't sure if I would be around for it (Life has been crazier than usual these days). Obviously sites are fully booked, but would love to come out for even the day to do the ride and stay for a night if anybody has any room available! Let me know, thanks :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all! Long time no talk :) Sorry, haven't really been able to keep up with the ol' snow & mud crowd and Jamboree stuff as of late! I was reminded of it today and honestly haven't had time to even think about it until now and wasn't sure if I would be around for it (Life has been crazier than usual these days). Obviously sites are fully booked, but would love to come out for even the day to do the ride and stay for a night if anybody has any room available! Let me know, thanks :)

Coming out for the day for the ride is not allowed. Sorry Taryn, call Outwest and put your name on the waiting list, or maybe someone has room for you on their site on here.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming out for the day for the ride is not allowed. Sorry Taryn, call Outwest and put your name on the waiting list, or maybe someone has room for you on their site on here.

I know, what I meant is that I would come for Friday and/or Saturday night if anyone has the space, for either night or both.. I won't have a trailer I don't think by then, so likely just crash in my truck if I have to! Just want to put the word out and see if anyone has room, as I don't need a site to myself :)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be riding Thursday and Friday. Not sure who with other than my kid and Powdergirl. Maybe we can join a group also.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be riding Thursday and Friday. Not sure who with other than my kid and Powdergirl. Maybe we can join a group also.

Come find me Thursday night or friday morning. Site 69. Should be able to figure something out.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan! !

Top Bottom