[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI6QF32_WX4[/media]

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look's like you all had a lot of fun.....:beer::beer:

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was some funny chit when your buddy on the quad bit it right in the back with the box. I had to rewind a few times I laughed so hard. Dude must have been hurting a bit after that. Good times :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

racerfromhell

Reaction score
That was some funny chit when your buddy on the quad bit it right in the back with the box. I had to rewind a few times I laughed so hard. Dude must have been hurting a bit after that. Good times :beer:

Ya you can't say I didn't warn him..:rolleyes:....as per the video. It was funny as heck. He still states that it was not big deal and didn't hurt......but he also called in "sick" to work the next day.......strange LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

racerfromhell

Reaction score
Holy cow, how drunk were you guys LOL
Drunk on fun.....only one beer all day for me, can't talk for the others though...

Helmet for the rzr driver? I guess its driver preference, wether u smash ur head and face against roll bars or windsheild, just sayin.......

full nets and seat belt was on and tight. I agree...dumb ass me. :nono: But in Manitoba we are only required, by the atv laws, to have a seat belt on in SxS's (as long as there is a roll cage) but....again, I agree as I usually do wear a helmet.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW that blue popo got about as much air as a 747! his back musta hurt like he!! though!

Top Bottom