Snotterite - NOW accepting friendship requests

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Snotty has turned a new leaf and has started accepting friendship requests. Please add snotty to your friends list as he is a stand up individual with an infinite depth of knowledge and willingness to assist those in need.

Those on his friends list get priority when asking for technical help and advise.

MAKE SNOTTERITE YOUR FRIEND TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
I did send my friend snotterite a friend request, but he won't accept or respond...what to do now? how long is acceptable to wait for a friend request to be accepted? if he does'nt accept my firenship request does that mean we are not really friends, or just not internet friends?

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I did send my friend snotterite a friend request, but he won't accept or respond...what to do now? how long is acceptable to wait for a friend request to be accepted? if he does'nt accept my firenship request does that mean we are not really friends, or just not internet friends?
he may have missed it during his difficult phase...... resend request every couple days till accepted. He's a busy man and probably gets many requests...... keep ur name on the top of the list!!!!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
LMFAO
I already tried this...didn't turn out too well,but,what the heck...lets try it again...............:d:d:d
wtf??says I didn't have 10 characters?????????

Snotty has turned a new leaf and has started accepting friendship requests. Please add snotty to your friends list as he is a stand up individual with an infinite depth of knowledge and willingness to assist those in need.

Those on his friends list get priority when asking for technical help and advise.

MAKE SNOTTERITE YOUR FRIEND TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Wont let me post cause I don't have at least 10 characters?????????????

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snotty has turned a new leaf and has started accepting friendship requests. Please add snotty to your friends list as he is a stand up individual with an infinite depth of knowledge and willingness to assist those in need.

Make snotterite your friend today!!!!!!!!!!

creep...creep

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You basturds.......can a Mod please remove this thread......I would be embarrased to hit the report button

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stovepipe:
The act of highly inspired and brutal sodomization.
"I'm gonna stovepipe you like a catholic schoolboy at confession"
:eek::eek::eek:

If they made trombones out of WOOD it would solve alot of problems.....No more rusty woodie trombones

Top Bottom