Sleds stolen in golden dec.4

funinsno

Reaction score
:mad:mad:A friend of mine just called to say the their sleds and enclosed trailer were stolen out of the Prestege Hotel parking lot last night. The trailer will be very easy to spot as it will have FAT BOYZ RACING TEAM on the side in red! keep an eye for it. The sleds hare 08 163" one looks stock while the other has quite a few add ons, red tool box mounted on the back. RAM GPS mount with a hard wire adaptor, muff pot. blue/white panels many attachment points along the tunnel.

ColinSiR

Reaction score
The rcmp need to crack down on these guys. Stolen sleds left right centre and their doing one check stop a month and its funny everytime they do a checkstop they find stolen sleds...pretty much everytime. This is a joke, we need more enforcement.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The rcmp need to crack down on these guys. Stolen sleds left right centre and their doing one check stop a month and its funny everytime they do a checkstop they find stolen sleds...pretty much everytime. This is a joke, we need more enforcement.

Tough call - many peeps have expressed extremely negative posts regardless the "Policia" stopping sledder vehicles for random sled proof of ownership.

To me it seems like the only way to catch these guys.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tough call - many peeps have expressed extremely negative posts regardless the "Policia" stopping sledder vehicles for random sled proof of ownership.

To me it seems like the only way to catch these guys.

i would say it is the easiest with the least amount of effort, not the best way but the lazy way. by putting a little effort into catching these clowns they would get the most impact, as most of these fine citizens like to lay low during the checkstop hour. either the police start doing something or it will just get done.

Top Bottom