slednecks 15

Dikbtr

Reaction score
i dont kno if we watched the same video ... slednecks 15 is so much better than last years not even comparible ... last year all we heard was chris and his tag along skinner yak about how the ride on 10 000 of there own acres and how it cost them so much to run there turbos for a day blah blah blah .... this year was at least focused on more than lord burants and his puppies!! jmo tho

Yess I do agree about lord Chris!!! The vid sure don't have that gay factor anymore,but was just like there was alot of filler crap in the the video!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would rather watch burant weave through the trees than jump after jump after jump after flip....etc. don't get me wrong, those dudes (and Carly Davis) are really talented and crazy and i don't mind seeing some of that but i like the deep pow riding with the natural hits and some drops along with Miku's ridiculous 880 xp that apparently doesn't need ski's cuz they never touch the ground whip up hills. Just my opinion.

lewishillbilly

Reaction score
I would rather watch burant weave through the trees than jump after jump after jump after flip....etc. don't get me wrong, those dudes (and Carly Davis) are really talented and crazy and i don't mind seeing some of that but i like the deep pow riding with the natural hits and some drops along with Miku's ridiculous 880 xp that apparently doesn't need ski's cuz they never touch the ground whip up hills. Just my opinion.
I hear ya !

tothebar

Reaction score

U want ride like Corey? Easy, just cut your limmiter straps off.....
I can make a scandic wheelie all day long. It don't take power to lift the skis...

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Miku can shred for sure, but his style is terrible to watch
he looks TOTALLY out of control and like he's wrestilng his sled 99% of the time
maybe he needs to get in better shape to handle all that power or something ..... but he looks like hes struggling most of the time

and before the BEAKS come down, no I can not ride a sled better than him, nor higher or with any more grace
would much rather watch Nelson, Borchers, Burandt, Skinner or C.Brown shred

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hear what you guys are saying but burants segement in this video was not that exciting ... a two second clip of him coming and cut to some where completly different and another two second clip.... most of what we ride is trees but on video it just isnt that much fun to watch ... they need to figure away to video a guy going from bottom to top of a hill or creek bed and show the 2 min climb that would be fun to watch ....and the song at the start is freaking awesome you must be to old to appreciate it lol....

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Such a sick Vid! micku once again puts that Doo into turbo country with skis over his head 95% of the time i love it! I loved Fourcast as well Keith Curtis's part is absolutely sick for the technical riders that boy has some super fast feet!

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turcott's drop at the start has to be the craziest go pro sled footage ive seen so far. hitting a booter at the top of a chute? that ch!t is crazy

ya man that flippin sweet ... i only wish i had balls that big lol

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turcott's drop at the start has to be the craziest go pro sled footage ive seen so far. hitting a booter at the top of a chute? that ch!t is crazy

I almost had a panic attack right after he went air born just thinking about it lol.. An if it looks big on a go pro it has to be effin huge

Sent from a phone.. From a bush

Slayer666

Reaction score
the movie was ok, not impressed with the music. that slednecks song in the beginning sucks..

Big time agree with you on the music. Besides maybe 3 songs, the rest were horrid for a sled film. They need bring back the metal in their videos, soundtrack has been slipping the last few years. I think it was 11 where they had some sick norwegian black metal by Dimmu Borguir for the intro was the best opening ever.

Kalle's part was crazy and I will buy that vid just for that segment alone. The big step ups on that 4stroke were ridonculous.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched. Brett Turcotte goes huge. Burandt dazzles as always. Cory Micku's segment makes all us canadians proud (I want that sled).always good to see G kyle and treadway. Why does Rob Alford get a spot? KJ looks good on the proclimb....Davis......well......he can still whip. Feel for thacker.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched. Brett Turcotte goes huge. Burandt dazzles as always. Cory Micku's segment makes all us canadians proud (I want that sled).always good to see G kyle and treadway. Why does Rob Alford get a spot? KJ looks good on the proclimb....Davis......well......he can still whip. Feel for thacker.
I know, had no idea thacker got hurt that bad, sux.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your money, not worth rushing out and buying...I thought just mayb with all the positive comments that this one might be different then the other 14 slednecks movies. Nope, just another slednecks movie with a bunch of jumps and cliff drops again. Suprizingly short for $40 bucks. Oh well add it to the collection will probibly watch it a couple more times before the next good vid comes out. Their was a couple nice pokes, and some big mountain powder riding but still 75% jumps. Micku was just simply amazing for the whole 3 mins of his scene.

Top Bottom