Silent pass road in

23’Slash

Reaction score
How is the road in? Chains and radio needed?

I know they were advising Sledders to have radios for the active roads, especially Silent Pass. Might be worth calling ahead to Mountain Motorsports to get an updated report…. I’m looking to head in there this weekend, not sure what day yet…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100% recommend always having a radio for back roads. Lots of equipment gets moved in or out of those areas before and after logging operations. Its never just a little fender bender with a big truck, and they aren't taking the ditch so they don't dent our pretty F3fiddys or shiny sled trailers.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry I have driven plenty of back roads. Just askin what condition the road is in. road in was excellent and better than any we have to use around here. By the way Kickass the only thing in our way was city guys like you in their lifted trucks with mudder tires. lol

Last edited:

Old Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats right. If you see me coming up.the road at 100mph get the fk out of the way 🤣
What are you saying sure sound from another world. If you do that on a bush road that is showing no respect?? If you did that in the old days they would not be able to find you. Be safe let’s all get to the top safe and help each other.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you saying sure sound from another world. If you do that on a bush road that is showing no respect?? If you did that in the old days they would not be able to find you. Be safe let’s all get to the top safe and help each other.

Did they have jokes in the old days at all? Or was everyone dead serious all the time? :rolleyes:

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate when people won’t get out of the way on these roads. I’ve been on both sides of the argument when I tow my trailer I let people pass when I take my truck I’m looking to go faster and don’t need some unprepared inexperienced person that has no consideration for others hogging the road.

Old Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they have jokes in the old days at all? Or was everyone dead serious all the time? :rolleyes:
In the old day we had code we all went by. Help each other, get every person top the top. If some one had trouble getting up a hill we all stoped and got them to the top. Then we all enjoyed the day. Fixing sleds changing them. So what all the old folks did back in the day is why you can drive a truck like you have and also the sled. Be safe my friend.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the old day we had code we all went by. Help each other, get every person top the top. If some one had trouble getting up a hill we all stoped and got them to the top. Then we all enjoyed the day. Fixing sleds changing them. So what all the old folks did back in the day is why you can drive a truck like you have and also the sled. Be safe my friend.

My great Grandpa walked here from Ontario with his brother when he was 18 and spent his first winter here in a straw hut.

They dont build them that tuff these days.

Cheers old boy 🍻

Top Bottom