Sick and Tired of expensive crappy Satellite TV

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I have 0 internet issues with my android box, it is fast and once I pick a server I might have to wait a few seconds for my show to start, does not act up during any movie but for the odd t.v show it does sometimes. I watch all the shows in the cheap theater on full Hd and love it in every way. I did buy a remote cuz the one that came with it was a piece of junk but the new one is a tiny keyboard and it rocks! I also did upgrade my internet speed through Telus and maybe that is why mine is so great, if your speed is slower than 10 mb/sec it will freeze up for sure. It is not perfect but I am so happy my dish is getting cancelled jan 1st.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our speed is around the 12.5mb/sec on the speed test done, router is downstairs and less than forty feet away... And some nights it works good.. And the next night it's a nightmare

our movie program is Chanel 1.. Is this the same your watching?

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I hooked my box up through the Ethernet cable which apparently helps big time. We use ice films most of the time but it isn't the most current so we then use navi-x but it does not stream as well sometimes, I am not sure why the difference cuz ice films never gives us grief. I have been finding that it makes a difference on which user I pick as well, billion uploads works 99.9% of the time.

Top Bottom