Shrink wrapping

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my 24 foot cabin cruiser shrink wrapped today by "Quick Wrap Ltd". They did an amazing job, came right to my house and did it. It's safe to travel with and even has vents to help elimate and chance of mold incase there's moisture locked inside the boat for the winter. They charge 14$ per foot(plus gst)
If you're considering getting your boat or anything else shrink wrapped I would suggest these guys (thanks ian for refering them to us)
I would suggest sooner rather then later as I believe he said he has openings for this coming week but is booked after that. Their phone # is 780-800-4417 or 780-850-6525. His name is Lee.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 170

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it the boat cant get air and there will be mold by next spring there is a place by me that used to do it but stopped for that reason and they had them vent things

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boat is 24 feet long X 14$ (per foot, not sqaure foot) = 336 plus tax came to 352 was totaly worth it
your boat sould be as dry as possible to minimise the chance of mold but the vents help it to breath

boost i cant say as to why the place beside you stopped but i'd assume its probaly because they were sealing it up completly. (not alowing it to breath) or not installing the correct or enough vents. almost all boat dealerships install shrink wrap and none of them have any problems

my boat normally has a camper top and id rather spend 350 to wrap it then spend 2500 because the snow crushed my top like it did to a friends 2 years ago

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
They used 4 vents on mine, I put de-humidifying crystals in the lower cabin & closed it up, cockpit area is an easy clean come spring if there are any moisture issues.

The nicest part is they come to you, when your boat is 28' on the trailer and weighs 7000lbs not having to take it anywhere is nice.

Top Bottom