Shifty gets a little Bling

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if your expecting a new gangstar chain or watch your on the wrong web site....lol I just got my new billet wheels for the rev!!!! Just thought I would toss up some pics for you all as the guy I ordered from gave me 4 new wheels for $200. This is the best price I have found in MONTHS of looking and they are soooo sexy! Let me know what you all think and if you intrested as he still has a bunch left polished and non. PM and I will get you his info or if its ok with the MODs I can put his contact info up here! They are not on yet saving them for next season!

normal_newbling1.jpg

normal_newbling2.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks real nice,good price too.!
catmando!:twocents:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A real improvement over stock. Whats next?

Next is new fox floats and the seat is going in to be redone. Seat will be black with a white strip down the side. Also for summer projects the back rack is gone and the tunnel will be polished! Then last but not least new ski's white with black loops. Which is where I need help anyone suggest a good aftermarket ski at an ok price?

Thanks Shifty

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: "shifty" Skiis

Next is new fox floats and the seat is going in to be redone. Seat will be black with a white strip down the side. Also for summer projects the back rack is gone and the tunnel will be polished! Then last but not least new ski's white with black loops. Which is where I need help anyone suggest a good aftermarket ski at an ok price?

Thanks Shifty

HEY SHIFTY......... I'VE USED MODS SKIIS AND THEY WORK PRETTY GOOD, BUT I WOULD CHECK WITH RORY AT PURE ADDICTION:) .... HE HAS THE SLYDOGS AND I SAW SOME BLACK/WHITE MOLDED ONES THERE(LOOKED PRETTY AWESOME:cool: ) THINK I EVEN SAW SOME WHITE ONES, OTHERWISE SIMMONS ARE SAFE BETS..... SEE KEN @ SPECIALTY SLEDS:(

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Mods

Me Too - I use Mods, but now that they are sold in the USA the pricing is not as attractive. I saw the Sly Dogs and they seem nice too.

HEY SHIFTY......... I'VE USED MODS SKIIS AND THEY WORK PRETTY GOOD, BUT I WOULD CHECK WITH RORY AT PURE ADDICTION:) .... HE HAS THE SLYDOGS AND I SAW SOME BLACK/WHITE MOLDED ONES THERE(LOOKED PRETTY AWESOME:cool: ) THINK I EVEN SAW SOME WHITE ONES, OTHERWISE SIMMONS ARE SAFE BETS..... SEE KEN @ SPECIALTY SLEDS:(

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man you guys are fast

I leave my computer for two min and all my questions are answered! You guys rock. Thanks again for helping out, I just sent and email to pure addiction about the white skiies.

Man S&M rules....there is a dirty edit for the Bunny...lol

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pictures dont do these wheels justice. they are gojuss:perfect10:

Yea they are real pretty! And welcome to Snow and Mud Misfit... its about time you got on here I been telling you to for weeks...lol

Top Bottom