Sherwood Park-Cat Dealer

Green=Go!

Reaction score
New Arctic Cat Dealer in Sherwood Park

Went to the snowmobile show and found out we have a new Arctic Cat dealer in Sherwood Park. How great is that?
It is owned by All Season Equipment. Ph#780 203-6522

Not sure of their business name. They are apparently having and open house in about three weeks. :d:d:d

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: New Arctic Cat Dealer in Sherwood Park

nice i will be checking them out:d:d:d:d

Green=Go!

Reaction score
Yes it is true!! They are operating out of All Season Equipment. Their phone number is 780 203-6522. Can't remember their business name, but they were at the snowmobile show. You can also call All Season Equipment at 780 464-7788 for info.

Apparently they are gonna have and grand opening in about 3 weeks.

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Yes it is true. We currently have a couple sleds in stock, with the rest of our inventory arriving shortly. Currently our shop/showroom is under major renovations, so we will have our Grand Opening in the next 3 weeks or so.

Everyone keep there eyes open, I will be posting our Grand opening dates soon.

Thanks for all the input and support and see everyone soon!!!!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A cat dealer in SP.... Sounds Great! My first thought, when I heard this, was.... I hope they will have knowledgable staff, people who know the product they are selling and servicing. Nothing twists my shorts more then when a dealer or sales person can't tell you squat about the products they are offering and us, "the customers" know more then they do? Had a few bad experiences in the past with this??

I'm sure that these guys have done their homework and are well prepared, both on the Sales side and the Service side.

All the best to All Season Sales on their new Venture!

I'm stopping by there tomorrow to yak!!! Scotty.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guy's way out there never had a dealer before because you's were to small a town, you guys must be getting bigger dealers are starting to pop up now.......LOL

Top Bottom