Saskatoon sled show! Some new great vendors!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Saskatoon sled show is going to be awesome this weekend! The show keeps getting better every year with more vendors. This year The Top Secret shop will be there with tons of doo and cat performance parts. They also have amazing tube frame running boards for every brand, even for the polaris! The Action Lines 2 movie stepped it up big time. Cam Hicks is coming to promote his Follow Cam movies too. All the new movies have stepped it up huge this year. The stuff Davidoff climbs in Krazy 7 is out of hand. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there! Another product I'm stoked about is the SLED ARMOUR from XXXmodrods. Their doo front bumper is genius, it will save a pile of S-modules and hours of wrenching when you could be riding!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a quick drive skid plate... Possibly mountain addiction single can half bag.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decent show. Seen chris brown.

Had a viper mountain prototype in the yamaha area. And looked like a turbo full mod with timber sled rear skid.

Lots and lots of clothing, not alot of parts. I got footwell vents from mod rods for $50. Wanted a Quick drive skid plate and possibly a mountain addiction can/ half bag but noooooo.

Lots of girls handing out flyers.

Mod rod manikin had shirt pulled right up and a lady got offended and pulled it down.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The show is great and there were lots of folks out tonight... we had a many people stop by and we would like to invite all Snow and Mud members to stop in to say hello at our booth.

Last edited:

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is your booth?
Weir Boondocking is a company focused on rider development. Pm for more info.

Today was great there was a lot of people out and lots of interest.

The Strikt booth was busy all day, nice looking gear.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SSA show was great. Lots of people and more gear to buy than I can remember in past years. Some pretty decent deals to be had on helmets and gear. Met up with quite a few people I knew. After a great snow year here last year people sure didnt seem hesitant to spend money. Any of the vendors I spoke with were doing alot of business. Some of the interesting I noticed...

New viper looked alot nicer than I expected.
All the other three looked great. BRP was hard to chat with...guys were either busy talking amongst themsleves or were on a cell phone
Snowbikes are cool...the TSS bike looks like a reasonable option
Trailer options keep getting nicer and nicer but prices sure seem to be getting higher and higher
Few custom sleds which were pretty nice but fewer than years past
really liking the mod rods xm bumper with integrated bracing
TKI belt drive looks like a good cheaper option to the C3.
TSS stuff looked great
Got convinced to try improve my skills and think ill try a riding clinic with Weir boondocking this season too.

In 4 hours didnt get a chance to look at everything..ran into too many people we knew.
Great for local economy...lots of local sales "talent" hired for the show
definately one of the better shows ive been to in the past 10 years

even met up with ferniesnow...for those wondering the road conditions were great

Last edited:

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Awesome time in Saskatoon again. Amazed by the knowledge and enthusiasm for western riding in that Province. Lots of people looking for information on heading west and also northern Sask is a Pow paradise its no wonder the demand for mountain and deep lugged tracks is increasing. :) Had a great time meeting many people and thanks for checking out the SR Viper.....so much positives, I know you won't be disappointed. Cheers and safe sledding RS

rgashkei

Reaction score
I didn't have much time, stopped in to buy a Klim jacket, got a good deal. Some pretty nice stuff, just none in the budget right now.

Strikt

Reaction score
Weir Boondocking is a company focused on rider development. Pm for more info.

Today was great there was a lot of people out and lots of interest.

The Strikt booth was busy all day, nice looking gear.

Hey Weirboondocking, thanks for the compliment. If your in the neighborhood this season you should come riding with us :)

Team Strikt

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Weirboondocking, thanks for the compliment. If your in the neighborhood this season you should come riding with us :)

Team Strikt
We are fairly local to one and other, so we should be able to work something out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom