Rumors about 5th wheel trailers

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe this will never happen, enforcement of the current GVRW laws should happen though. I also think there should be an RV endorsment for our drivers licenses and soon, there are too many old guys who buy the biggest motorhome built haveing never driven anything bigger than a Volkswagon there entire life and too many kids with enough credit to buy a 3/4ton Dmax and a 35ft Fifth wheel without any training or education in how to pull. How many people have gone out on a quite road and hammered the brakes at highway speed to see how there units would react? I reccomend spending and afternoon finding out, start at slow speeds and work your way up so you know what will happen in an emergency.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
truckers do it for a living, the rest do it for fun. tourism pays B.C.s bills, not truckers!

What i was really getting at is that if you pull a trailer you should have a TRUCK that will pull it...Not a minivan that doesn't have proper mirrors and springs ETC. ETC.And w/o truckers there would be no food in the stores and there would be no fuel to put in the fuel tanks of the tourists..Just sayin.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in favor of have more catergories for gettn ur licsense for ppl that wanna drive motorhomes and pull travel trailers. dosnt make sense to me that a kid can walk in, get his license then go home and hook up to a 5th wheel and boat and go.

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they make any more rules nobody will bother, phone those government guys and ask them about rules, they dont even know the ones they got especially when it comes to farm and commercial differences.Money grab money grab thats all it is.Buy stock in tent manufacturers if this crap goes through.

Top Bottom