Robb Rally

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
robb and edson are the two best..you gotta go if you can to either or both!

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going for the first time along with 4-5 other buddies from Whitecourt.........last year's pics look awesome and we are looking forward to it.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going for the first time along with 4-5 other buddies from Whitecourt.........last year's pics look awesome and we are looking forward to it.

You're looking forward to it...I'm terrified....After what you guys did to brew_doo last year:D:D

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're looking forward to it...I'm terrified....After what you guys did to brew_doo last year:D:D

Yah - you may want to bring some hockey equipment to protect yourself from the wipe outs..................dont forget to bring an extra front axle because we all know how hard you are on those :D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah - you may want to bring some hockey equipment to protect yourself from the wipe outs..................dont forget to bring an extra front axle because we all know how hard you are on those :D
And the most important thing to remember.....DON"T FOLLOW TROY OFF THE ROAD!!!!!!:D:D:D

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have room for a Grizzly on the trip?

Come on down man...............the more the merrier. I have this feeling that we are gonna have 20 guys from Wct with us..........eeeeeeeeeexcellent! I thought that Grizzly was for your wife??? That story sure ended real quick eh :D

You should also bring the big red with nitrous...............

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'll be easier this year as the frost will still be about a foot and a half down. Every year the dates get switched from may to june and back.Dont forget about the supper and dance to be held in the brand new curling rink-always a great time and a good way to support the local community.Please refrain from speeding with your toys on the local streets as there have been some very serious accidents happen in the past.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please be respectful as anyone for we do not want this venue to come to an end just because of a handfull of as*h@{{@$.have fun and be safe!:twocents:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is allways people on sport quads and even dirt bikes..but they work every inch of the rally.this is usually a very muddy event.bikes can usually sneak thru the trees where racing quads are usually pulled ..either way its a fun day.it is deffinetly a memorable experiance.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
i have a sport quad?? will this make it!!??

Here is a video from last year, There is a dirt bike and a sport quad in here, you make the call, but make sure you have some 4x4 quads prepared with a tow rope. I was talking to the organizers the other day and there was still some snow about 2 weeks ago, so the ground would be a little frozen below in the skeg, so I don't think it will be as muddy, but who knows.

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
Anyone want to try some VP at the rally?

BTW it's snowing here tonight! In Hinton. And it's been raining on and off for two days. It's going to be a mud fest for sure! Don't forget the duct tape!

Last edited:
Top Bottom