Rk tek secondary

Ruegsegger

Reaction score
I was looking into maybe getting the RK TEK secondary, just wondering if anyone has tried it. They claim it changes the way the secondary operates but i don't really see what is so different from a regular helix/spring, aside from the fact you can adjust the spring tension.

Thanks, Pete

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had it and it was a torsion spring rather then a compression spring. It was a huge step up from the stock one. But if yoou want the next step up which is alot better then the RKtek buy the Supreme secondary, I have it on my sled and it is amazing and pulls so hard and shifts amazing. Call Rick @ Mountain Magic as he helped me out and knows his stuff on this clutch set up. It is so worth the money.

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rktek works good. You can adjust your backshift and belt deflection. way better than stock.

vic

Reaction score
I had it and it was a torsion spring rather then a compression spring. It was a huge step up from the stock one. But if yoou want the next step up which is alot better then the RKtek buy the Supreme secondary, I have it on my sled and it is amazing and pulls so hard and shifts amazing. Call Rick @ Mountain Magic as he helped me out and knows his stuff on this clutch set up. It is so worth the money.

What are the advantages of Supreme rather than RK Tek,or differences you noticed?

captinmorgan907

Reaction score
i have an 08 m8 sno pro with a slp single pipe kit, vforce 3 reed, rk tek secondary. i cant seem to get the secondary set up right ever since ive put on the kit ive been smoking belts left and right im ready to throw it away but after reading all the good posts about it on more than one forum i thought it was me doing something wrong or the way i set it up not sure on how to adjust it. every thing i change (belt deflection and spring tension) does not seem to matter. any help would be awesome

geordiep

Reaction score
Call Kelsey at RK Tek. He made it and will help u set it up.

What secondary spring are you running with it and in which hole? I have his spring on my M7 and it rips. I did not have as much luck with the A/C red-white spring.

captinmorgan907

Reaction score
Call Kelsey at RK Tek. He made it and will help u set it up.

What secondary spring are you running with it and in which hole? I have his spring on my M7 and it rips. I did not have as much luck with the A/C red-white spring.

i am running the ac green spring and its a straight 36 helix ive move to all of the holes and it doesnt make a differnce. i went to the tightest setting first then the middle then the loosest all the same results

geordiep

Reaction score
you should be seeing changes so maybe you do not have enough pre-load when you installed it. Call Kelsey.

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one for sale. 34 / 42 helix for turbo. 200.00 shipped. Bought the clutch for spare but dont need rk tec kit.

Top Bottom