Riding Partner (or two) Needed

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so i feel like a total dork doing this...but the need for fresh powder is greater...both of the people I was going to head to revy with tomorrow had to back out...one with an injury and another with work.

but i won't ride with just anyone...

SAFETY :hand:
proper avy gear is a must...unfortunately i haven't been able to get into a course yet, but i have at least done as much reading on my own as i can and taken the online course...i also carry a first aid kit just in case...i don't take stupid risks when on the hill just to impress someone...because my wife and baby are already impressed everytime i come home safely...one other thing - drinking (on the mountain) or drugs don't work for me

TYPE OF RIDING:party:
sitting at the bottom of the steepest slope you can find and pulling at it all day trying to impress the crowd isn't for me...especially not when there's fresh powder laying all around you...it doesn't have to be steep....but it has to be deep...our group usually hangs around the trees to find the best powder

ATTITUDE :rant:
you have to be easy going...i go to have fun...not to be the biggest meathead on the mountain...i respect others and the enviorment i'm in...and if you get stuck - oh well that's part of riding and it doesn't ruin my day...and should be the same for you...i go to ride and not hang at the cabin all day...

NIGHTLIFE :beer:
as just stated above - i go to ride...although i appreciate the snowbunnies from the ski hill as much as anyone i'm not there to try and cheat on my wife...i don't go out partying at the bar till close...a nice dinner is the perfect end to a good day of riding

i ride a 07 M8 162"...i'm only able to get out once or twice a year so i'm not n expert...but i'm not a begininer either...i will get through some tough spots and then i'll get stuck in a retarded spot...but oh well...all part of having fun.

i have the truck and 4 place enclosed just about ready to go...just need another sled or two to put in it

...sorry for rambling on but there are some real retards on the moutain and as much as i want to go, i want to make sure i don't go with one of them.

ideally i would like to leave eraly afternoon on dec 19th....ride for 3 days...then drive back on the 23rd.

...and just because this really feels like i'm on a dating site...i'm 37 and live in the st albert area if that matters :cool:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
You can ride with us anytime.

I will guide you on Frisby, Boulber, Sale, Keystone, Griffon to Blue lake, Hall, Area 51, Caribou, Turtle to Eagle Pass.

Good attitude and do not be worried about the post.

I will be in Revy starting the 24th.

SUMMITCOWBOY

Reaction score
I'm available to ride on sunday the 19th, my guys cancelled on me for tomorrow. I can meet you in revelstoke early morning if you're up for a long day trip. Anyone else who needs someone to ride with let me know asap, i am far from being a beginner and just want to ride.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone...sitting in revy a day after my post thanks to the magic of snow and mud :)

Top Bottom