Riding near Vancouver

llloyd

Reaction score
I just moved to vancouver from socal and looking for good riding areas. In california i did some desert racing and a bit of motocross. So far i've found two types of riding up here. FSR/jeep trails which are lame or too rocky to be fun. And insane technical riding (like 256 or some of the trails off various fsr's) where you never get out of first gear. This is cool but me or my rm250 just don't seem to get along with them, probably both.

Anyways i'm wondering if there is anything in between where i can use gears other than first and top :) We hit the mx track in pemberton that was fun and tried to go to osoyoos rv ranch but it was closed but looked killer.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should try to find some guys from the Kamloops area to hook -up with, there is some awesome riding out there, wicked single track and some excellent hillclimbing.
I used to live just north of Pemberton in Seton Portage, did alot of riding there as a kid, lots of FSR, pipeline, powerline, hillclimbing , never got bored. There was one area we used to go to alot just northeast of Gold Bridge/ Bralorne called Mud lakes and Swartz lake, did alot of hunting/fishing there, always took the bikes as the riding was great. Don't know what it would be like today, as that was along time ago. Maybe some of the guys on here could help, post something in the Pemberton sled section.

Amped

Reaction score
Kamloops an Merrit have some unreal riding lots of trails, hills, etc kinda far for you thou

Top Bottom