Riding conditions

POWSHREDDER69

Reaction score
What are the conditions like recently any new snow in the forecast?, never rode fernie before comin out from the 8th to the 14th with some good ol boys from manitoba:d:beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What are the conditions like recently any new snow in the forecast?, never rode fernie before comin out from the 8th to the 14th with some good ol boys from manitoba:d:beer:

High elevations are decent; Harvey, Coal Summit, the Notch, the back end of Sulphur Creek, 29 mile, Howell creek, and Ram Creek.

Forecast isn't good for new snow but it is deep enough up top to be okay in another 2 weeks.

Maps are available for $10 and trail passes are $10/day on the Coal Creek/Morrissey trail. Available at Ghostrider Motorsports.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
*sigh*

What drives people to post without reading? Current conditions can be found all over this forum including pictures, video, and information on and where riding areas are. This guy, and others feel the need to fill it with useless posts.

Pet peeve of mine.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
*sigh*

What drives people to post without reading? Current conditions can be found all over this forum including pictures, video, and information on and where riding areas are. This guy, and others feel the need to fill it with useless posts.

Pet peeve of mine.

C'mon Shibby...their from Saskatchewan for gods sake. Their probably still using a 56k modem, give'm a break. lol

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm originally from Saskatchewan and sure enough know how to read!

Imagine if EVERYBODY posted "what's the conditions like" threads? That's all you'd see. We have enough of it, but the top three or four threads would have given all the info we have, and for future, there's WEATHER FORECASTS! We all have the same info and tools to use at our finger tips.

Sorry to rant. Just trying to clean up these boards and releive myself from filtering through the crap.

POWSHREDDER69

Reaction score
*sigh*

Pet peeve of mine.

Jeez.......as i said, i have never been to fernie before this forum is crowsnest and area i don't know all the names of the different places to ride as far as i know we were riding in the fernie area........ so i asked. or should i say sorry i asked.

peace out man!!!!!!!:p

POWSHREDDER69

Reaction score
I'm originally from Saskatchewan and sure enough know how to read!

Imagine if EVERYBODY posted "what's the conditions like" threads? That's all you'd see. We have enough of it, but the top three or four threads would have given all the info we have, and for future, there's WEATHER FORECASTS! We all have the same info and tools to use at our finger tips.

Sorry to rant. Just trying to clean up these boards and releive myself from filtering through the crap.
sounds like u need one of these:beer: try not to worry about the little thins in life so much:)

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Was there on Saturday, and had a great time. We staged from the 'Yellow Gates' just outside of Coleman, and it was a bit crappy at the bottom end of the trail, but lots to play in up top. Still worth the drive in my opinion...

Like Fernie said, get a map, trails are marked well, and if all else fails, ask, lots of friendly people in the area.

Heres some pics from the 'rolling hills area'

Attachments

• DSCN1812.jpg
    DSCN1812.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN1814.jpg
    DSCN1814.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN1815.jpg
    DSCN1815.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 43

POWSHREDDER69

Reaction score
we are going to make the best of it no matter what the conditions. thanks for the awsome pics.........cheers:beer:

Top Bottom