Riding around Bruderhiem / Brule / Vega

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to any of these spots yet?

its been pretty warm here these last couple days, wondering if the snows gone.

dieing to go for a rip.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow is kinda in a weird time now. It is deep but hard parked in a lot of places. Sucks for sledding but not back for quadding. But watch where you go with the quads as it will destroy the trail so if it is a sledding trail then maybe stay off it. I am talking about the non groomed sled trails. It should still be obvious to stay off groomed trails. If you are riding a rzr then you shouldn't have any issue riding now. Just don't go by yourself. Getting stuck will suck if there is nothing to winch too.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out Friday on the trails. Went out around Buds lake, and about half way to Bruderheim from the staging area @ Elk Island. Snow was quite hard at first, around mid afternoon it was a lot softer and not too bad. It's not fresh powder but beats sitting home bored. Was going to go out again yexterday but chain case blew apart Friday.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think Brule would be good rarely there is snow there. But vega and Bruderhime would still have lots of snow.

raptor700

Reaction score
Going to bruderhiem today at noon.main staging area(2012 raptor 700)anyone else going for a rip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom