rhino questions

durion

Reaction score
Thats the biggest problem with a rhino. Once the wife drives it you never get it back.

Know what you mean LOL.

However go with the Rhino, I have a 700 Sport, love the suspension and it has tons of things you can upgrade on it to give it your own personal touch.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope these as good as everyone say,s.I just bought on from Alpine in Salmon Arm all done up.I even got them to install a seat slide for the driver.My wife is short so I have to keep here happy.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope these as good as everyone say,s.I just bought on from Alpine in Salmon Arm all done up.I even got them to install a seat slide for the driver.My wife is short so I have to keep here happy.

You'll love it.I traded a 700 grizzly off for mine and now have 600km on mine and 0 regrets.We still have another 700 grizz in the garage that just sits there as the whole family much prefers the rhino.Its a 09 camo unit,I love how they climb and fell much safer than a quad.Comfort is another big plus as I have done 2 big rides this year one 200k plus this past weeked 120k and was in good shape after the all day rides

deanb

Reaction score
I found once I got my Rhino the Quad just sit in the shed, We have not been out once with the quads in the past year. Just the Rhino. It may not be as fast but it is a lot easier on the body ( for us old guy's) and it does not get stuck in the mud as often,:beer:

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
We had a Rhino for 6 months. Hubby and dog rode in it. He did not like it on the tighter trails, pain in the butt. He did like the ride(he's old), the dog LOVED it but he said it was not as much fun as a quad. So we sold it and he went back to a 700 griz. I did not like it at all.

Attachments

• Robb Rally '08-copy.jpg
    Robb Rally '08-copy.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 37

doug13

Reaction score
i've got an outty 800 and a rhino and they both have pros and cons.i tracked up the rhino to make it go in the snow and its amazing.but my outty is set up for deep mud.i guess it depends on what you want to do,check out my picks.the rhino with a back seat,seat belts, and roll cage ,lets me take the wife and two kids all on one machine.give me a shout.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well
All I can say is the Grizz is collecting dust. Have not taken it out since the purchase of the rhino. No the debate starts to see if I should sell the grizz.

06rhino660

Reaction score
This is for all the polaris fans out there, the ranger is a big square box that when faced with a mudhole wants to turn around and go home. I have been on a couple rides with one and it was getting pulled out of every mudhole we went through. Buy a rhino and go further.

Top Bottom