Revy trip anyone ?

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost my ridden partner yesterday due to work issues. Heading to Revy tonight Friday Feb 27 from Calgary. Have room booked for 2 at hillcrest, check out Sunday Mar 1st. Crew cab and 2 place enclosed trailer. Anyone wanna split rooms/gas 50/50 ? If you wanna take ur own truck and just split rooms thats ok too. Send me a pm if you wanna get together. I can't down grade to a single room and or cancel without being charged anyways...

snow_farmer

Reaction score
Would be joining ya in an instant if I had a running sled! :( Looks like its going to be a great week too so have a good one!

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mav flew solo, didn't find anyone, it was all good though. Meet some great people in the parking lot and rode with them.

Was an amazing trip, Had some sun, 2-3 feet fresh untouched in some areas 100km day. Pics later.

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres a few

Thanks to the group Powder Puff was with for the Sat phone, chopper ride for the XP and Brotha Noss.

Attachments

• IMG_1346.jpg
    IMG_1346.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1354.jpg
    IMG_1354.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 46

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
You did hook up with some good people!!!!
That was Graveler who got you the chopper, think Todd is still trying to pick up a signal on his. :d
Glad you had a good trip. How did you know that was me?:confused:

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You did hook up with some good people!!!!
That was Graveler who got you the chopper, think Todd is still trying to pick up a signal on his. :d
Glad you had a good trip. How did you know that was me?:confused:

Never meet up with you on the hill before but seen you plenty of times in the parking lot or at the boulder cabin throught the years, you had yer helmet on but still could tell :) also i knew you had a dragon so it was easy.

Did you guys go back out the way you came in or did you continue down to the the mine road and ride out there ? we kept wondering what you ended up doing. BNoss saw the path on his heli ride out, sounds like it would be kinda fun to ride out that way.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Came out the same way we went in. Scary down there, you ride along the valley bottom through avy paths :eek: The guys did go down further, don`t know what they found, I was to worried about making it back alive. :d
Say hi next time.

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came out the same way we went in. Scary down there, you ride along the valley bottom through avy paths :eek: The guys did go down further, don`t know what they found, I was to worried about making it back alive. :d
Say hi next time.

O wow, amazing area back there, it was my first to go that far. We went out the same way we came in and then the back way of turtle but took the louge run through the trees... never been down that and i promise myself i will never again, came to the bottom and hit the speed bump got chucked off and messed my leg up a little, maybe a new scar haha, i am so showing them the other way to go if i hook up with them again. Ya for sure ill say hi next time :)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I know you guys always bring me back alive and I do appreciate it. :d
I mean that the rides with you guys are always an experience and you all have taken me to the most amazing places over the years. I`m lucky.
The rides are challenging for me at times but I don`t snivel. Just need a little coaxing now and then. ;)
Jason when you guys take me and chit happens, who does it usually happen to? :d

Brotha NOS

Reaction score
Why did the sled need a chopper ride.

Tore my engine down at home. Looks like it leaned out and blew a piston. Anyway I got one of those expensive T-shirts from Selkirk. Selkirk was impressed at the accurate GPS co-ordinates. Thanks for the use of the Meridian Phone. :eek:

Fordman

Reaction score
It's actually an Iridium phone.... I think my sat phone has gone snowmobiling more than I have this year!!

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O wow, amazing area back there, it was my first to go that far. We went out the same way we came in and then the back way of turtle but took the louge run through the trees... never been down that and i promise myself i will never again, came to the bottom and hit the speed bump got chucked off and messed my leg up a little, maybe a new scar haha, i am so showing them the other way to go if i hook up with them again. Ya for sure ill say hi next time :)

That is sweet back there, are you talking about the straight up run from the valley through the trees to turtle, because yea that is a crazy ride comin down in the spring especially. :eek:

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tore my engine down at home. Looks like it leaned out and blew a piston. Anyway I got one of those expensive T-shirts from Selkirk. Selkirk was impressed at the accurate GPS co-ordinates. Thanks for the use of the Meridian Phone. :eek:

Well atleast you got somethin out of it hey !!! nice nice.

Pretty sure thats the one Canuck

Top Bottom