Renegade on 32" Silverbacks - XMR on 30's Rippin and Tearin .... Black and Yellow!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Renegade on 32" Silverbacks - XMR on 30's Rippin and Tearin .... Black and Yellow

Good for you. What a shining example of tread lightly.

ubergod

Reaction score
Re: Renegade on 32" Silverbacks - XMR on 30's Rippin and Tearin .... Black and Yellow

You betcha! Could t even tell we went through there when we were done!Rofl!

ubergod

Reaction score

Go shake your fist at mother nature! Have you seen how much damage she causes every spring with the flooding. More damage than a million quaders could ever do

These tree huggers make me laugh... their arrogance is just astounding, or ignorance? Just a mash up of both really... one compounding the other..

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good for you. What a shining example of tread lightly.

" Rabble Rabble Rabble! "

Looks like fun, I prefer a clay bottom hole then muskeg but thats just cause I don't like to get off and work when I get stuck haha.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ubergod uses Renegade

its super effective

haha but seriously bro thats pretty epic love the wheelie too if only i could get my tires to hook up like that instead of spin out...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Go shake your fist at mother nature! Have you seen how much damage she causes every spring with the flooding. More damage than a million quaders could ever do

good and grubby is just as much dirty as u..... he also heads up the medicine lake pokey rally ect...... so i wouldn't call him a tree hugger......

also i do somewhat agree that if an s.r.d person watched this they might want to talk to u guys.... and mabe this site.... i think thats what he was sayin as far as tread lightly

ubergod

Reaction score

good and grubby is just as much dirty as u..... he also heads up the medicine lake pokey rally ect...... so i wouldn't call him a tree hugger......

also i do somewhat agree that if an s.r.d person watched this they might want to talk to u guys.... and mabe this site.... i think thats what he was sayin as far as tread lightly

The guy who heads up the med lake rallies is going to talk to me about treading lightly.... give me a break.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The guy who heads up the med lake rallies is going to talk to me about treading lightly.... give me a break.

what he's tryin to say is if we don't all start taking it a bit easyer the s.r.d will make it real easy... no quading on crown land or a 200 lb limit..... well i guess u can walk it eh............

ok its one thing to do it but keep plastering it all over the net and they will...... or mabe what happens in the woods stays in the woods [ I /e keep ur footage for your self and not the net... ]

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just cause i have 30's doesn't mean i allways use them......

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well said Tex, thumbs up, i have 30's on my xmr too, but i dont always use them either, in fact i find myself driving on hard packed trails just as much as mud, and enjoy both, Tex is just stating the obvious, SRD is cracking down, look at their website for the bighorn............half of the trail system has been closed for riding just about all summer. Think its going to reopen? I have a feeling that it isnt.:beer::beer:

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you know tex has a point there. wasnt nearly as much trail banning before the Youtube/cammera generations lol. not saying they are linked and i love to see vids of people ripping on er.. just kinda like poking a bear with a stick sometimes.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i have heard that SRD wants to charge people who do this stuff and post it on the internet.. everyone else is getting charged for what ever they do on the internet lately..

i just hope you guys who post vids like this have the money and/or time to sit in court and fight a battle that you can't win.... the fine for driving up and down a river is 1500, i am pretty sure, and this falls under that catagory, that i know. i would remove vids like that, if i was you, unless you don't care and have lots of money!

Great vids thou!

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BAhhhhhhh my scrambler can do that.............

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

These tree huggers make me laugh... their arrogance is just astounding, or ignorance? Just a mash up of both really... one compounding the other..

Tree hugger?...that's funny. Arrogant?...well, maybe a little. Ignorant?...not fukkin likely. Like Tex said, I like the mud just as much as anyone. I've been riding Medicine Lake for 25 years, and ya, I have headed up the Medicine Lake Poker Rally for 8 years. We never had a problem until this year. You know why? because it was always on the down-low, until SRD caught wind of videos just like these. I had meetings with SRD this spring, if you think for one second that they're not watching this video right now, then you're the ignorant one. And if you think that nothing will happen because of it, that also makes you arrogant. They are keeping a very close eye on non-sustainable areas. They aren't the enemy, but they would like to see this type of riding come to a grinding stop...and when they see these videos, it just adds fuel to the fire. I'm not a tree hugger, nor a crusader of any kind, but someday it will all come to a head. Hope you like horses, cause that's where it's going eventually.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wow, he has these video's on can-amtalk.com too ! now, there they might not look but this site is monitered.. how do i know? well lots of you know how i know. lol....

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom