Red Neck creations

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys build redneck stuff out of old stuff you got laying around? Me and my buddy are taking old GT Sno-Racers and modding them for use in the mountains this year, should be a blast. We are using taller bicycle handlebars, pegs and grab bars, and snowboards for skid plates at the bottom of the seats. Should be an interesting project.

I figured I'll post up a thread and see what types of things are coming out of your garages too and share with the S&M community. :beer:

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that is called N**GER RIGGIN, it has two definitions, fixing things by substituting parts that wouldn't normally be used, its second definition is giving new purpose to old objects. Ive made a few redneck products: Made a helmet cam by bolting my digital camera on my helmet. And made some additions on to my pedal bike so that I could carry lots of bottles on it while bottle picking, also cut off the ends of golf tees and put them in my pellet gun, they fit perfectly and are great for taking out cow birds.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that is called N**GER RIGGIN, it has two definitions, fixing things by substituting parts that wouldn't normally be used, its second definition is giving new purpose to old objects. Ive made a few redneck products: Made a helmet cam by bolting my digital camera on my helmet. And made some additions on to my pedal bike so that I could carry lots of bottles on it while bottle picking, also cut off the ends of golf tees and put them in my pellet gun, they fit perfectly and are great for taking out cow birds.

Sure is, lol. I didn't want to call my thread nag'r riggin' though.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the politcally correct term isAFRO AMERICAN ENGINEERING

E to the v

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work quadboy. Some friends and i modded our gts with snowboards 15 years ago. Worked surprisingly well in pow. We were too lazy to bother changing bars and such

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work quadboy. Some friends and i modded our gts with snowboards 15 years ago. Worked surprisingly well in pow. We were too lazy to bother changing bars and such

Sure thing, The bars... Well my buddy Ben has a bike grave yard so parts weren't hard to come by.

I'll get some pics up soon!

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a great redneck creation! Was thinking about one day making a mini camper out of a small utility trailer. Would only be like 8x6' and would be like 5ft tall, jsut big enough for some clothes, a shelf, a tv, and a single bed. Then in the back I would have a little door that opens up and would ahve my cooking crap at the back. Would be made out of wood, and have a 1500$ budget to build, could make something pretty snazy jsut to pull behind the gmc to go quading or to the lake for the weekend, would also put those storage thingys on top of it that go ontop of cars. Just an drunken bullchit idea.:d:beer:

Top Bottom