quick edit from yesterday

FLEMINA

Reaction score
Knarly! I sure wish I was riding, damn sciatic nerve!

v10rider

Reaction score
nice anthony,u just puttin ur go pro on a tripod?

Yeah, like sideways said, gopro with a handlebar mount on a 0.25" pvc pipe. Had enough with a POV only clip and need to try something new. It was sunny and no over the hood pow and we got bored so tried a few shots.

I'm shopping for a proper HD camcorder that's waterproof with some optical zoom so you can shoot some lines from a fairly safe distance.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yeah, like sideways said, gopro with a handlebar mount on a 0.25" pvc pipe. Had enough with a POV only clip and need to try something new. It was sunny and no over the hood pow and we got bored so tried a few shots.

I'm shopping for a proper HD camcorder that's waterproof with some optical zoom so you can shoot some lines from a fairly safe distance.

Thanks for sharing guys. Look at a Canon PowerShot SX30IS up to 40 zoom and a sweet camera but not water proof.

v10rider

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing guys. Look at a Canon PowerShot SX30IS up to 40 zoom and a sweet camera but not water proof.

Thanks. I really do need one that's waterproof. Blue bird days are hard to come by for working stiff like myself. The stars have to be perfectly aligned to get a deep pow blue bird day on the weekend here on the coast.

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would have been crappy if you mowed the camera down.
Oh hold it, it's an XM. Always in control . :d

Top Bottom