question about better boards

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of installing better boards on my 01 summit 800 to help with snow buildup. Anyone try these on a zx chasis before,good or bad?

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of installing better boards on my 01 summit 800 to help with snow buildup. Anyone try these on a zx chasis before,good or bad?

No one personally but I did see two sleds with them this weekend. They looked good. But they did look home made. I didn't see any manufacturer stamp. They guys did a nice job on them.

F-Bomb

Reaction score
Guys you can go to and see indepth installed photos of sleds similar to yours. You can also read information about the Better Board products and hear from the world's greatest back country riders who are using Snowmobile Better Boards on their own personal daily riders. Guys like Chris Burandt, Dan Adams, Rob Alford are just a few reknowned riders and many many more with countless extreme movie credits. We have thousands and thousands of sets (ridden from Europe to North American and even Japan!) on the snow with over 24 individual brand and model specific designs. Full warranty and a factory damage replacement policy that is unheard of in the industry. Easy, safe, and fast online ordering. Guarantee that you will agree that this is one of the best aftermarket mods you will ever do to your sled. No more slipping off and no more fighting iced up running boards. Hope you will check them out!

Thanks!

Top Bottom