Pukeashun Mt. 2010 / 2011

75crew

Reaction score
Could a guy get a four place enclosed to the trailhead and turned around? Going to the cabin for the weekend and will ride Crowfoot on Saturday but wanted to try Pukeashun as well.

flow2go

Reaction score
There is a trailer turnaround cleared at the parking lot. The lot is at km 19 on the 670 road. Turn left at the 18 km sign. You will probably want to chain up since the road is pretty icy.

RideHigher

Reaction score
After nearly 2 week of crappy weather and SNOW, the sun came out and by no means did we wast any time getting out to shred some fresh ! Enjoy the pics !

Attachments

• DSCN0886.jpg
    DSCN0886.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCN0892.jpg
    DSCN0892.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN0901.jpg
    DSCN0901.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 191

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
SICK!!!! Heading to Seymour next thursday. Its going to be epic deep. Is there any way you can make it over for a ride on our side of the hills. Would love to show you around our terain. Is that Lichen in the backgorund of the last pic.

Jolly

Reaction score
Hello Stan, I rode with you last spring with Shawn up at Mt Celista, my name is Brad i had the m8 turbo. I'm off work for awhile and would like to come out for a rip. Let me no.
Thanks Brad

RideHigher

Reaction score
Stan, yes that would be Lichen in the third pic. Im away nest Friday - Monday, don't imagine you'l still be around eh ? Hopefully that wont be your last ride out this way maybe i can catch ya on the next one. Cheers A.T.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
vid of my nytro doing a pull after a modded polaris fail in... have more but they all are off my iphone. not the best quality

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AylSbJ3hf4[/media]

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's it Adam???? No updates?? C'mon buddy, ya have to keep us updated!!! Are you still getting fresh? Is it all tracked up? Is it rock hard? Hell man!!! Well, I guess I have to come and find out for myself..........See ya sunday!!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
just got back from that part of the world. It has been snowing at higher elevations and was absolutely pouring when we left yesterday and only 4 degrees in valley bottom. The pow is not super deep and the crust is easy to find with a ski but still real good conditions. I would say mid to late june is not out of the question this year.

RideHigher

Reaction score
Lee its been snowing on and off for the past 3 -4 days ... id say about 8 -10 in. fresh up top ... a little hard where its been tracked up but still some sweet stuff on the north and east facing slopes !! Id have to agree with Stan, could be riding well into June this year !

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool!!! Rode owls head today. It was stupid sick $ feet of fresh and it was light powder!!! Didn't take long to burn a tank of gas that's for sure! Will be up with a big group on Sunday. thanks for the info and c ya soooonnn

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys - I wonder if I could get a bit of information. I want to take some guys from my office out for a trip next year. The Grizzly Lodge looks ideal - as it would save that 2+ hours every morning getting going.

These guys are all beginner riders. They did do ok at Quartz and Hunters Range. The terrain seems similar? Is there grooming at the lodge?

Can you do some sled skiing there. The guys are all good skiers and it would be great to try a day of that while we were there

Thanks

Last edited:

RideHigher

Reaction score
By the sounds of things a stay here at the Grizzly Lodge would be a great experience for your crew. We maintain the trail form our staging area to the Lodge regularly which is approx 20 km. There is a wide variety of terrain for all riders and a vast area to explore without having to get yourself into trouble. For further info etc please follow the link below.

Contact Us | Grizzly Lodge, BC

Top Bottom