Pukeashun Mt. 2009 / 2010

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another great sunday up at the Puke......a big thanx to Adam at the lodge again for all the info and the beacons he let us use....stand up guy i tell ya!!
ride was awesome ..found some fresh.....weather was a bit grey but was excellent day

Attachments

• 100_1732.jpg
    100_1732.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_1735.jpg
    100_1735.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_1731.jpg
    100_1731.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 86

jonniebud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another great sunday up at the Puke......a big thanx to Adam at the lodge again for all the info and the beacons he let us use....stand up guy i tell ya!!
ride was awesome ..found some fresh.....weather was a bit grey but was excellent day
yes adam thankyou for the lunch and the use of the beacons

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Hey guys not a problem at all ...We rely applicate all the support you have given us !
Sunday / Monday the mountain got about 6 - 8 inches of fresh powder and is absolutely dumping right now ! Looks to be about 6 in on the deck since last night and if it keeps up there will be well over a ft by the end of the day. And hey thats just here at the Lodge never mind up in the alpine !!! Should make for some deep POW on the weekend.

for more info on the mountain and Lodge check out :Backcountry Snowmobile Vacations and Tours In BC - Grizzly Lodge

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Hey guys not a problem at all ...We rely applicate all the support you have given us !
Sunday / Monday the mountain got about 6 - 8 inches of fresh powder and is absolutely dumping right now ! Looks to be about 6 in on the deck since last night and if it keeps up there will be well over a ft by the end of the day. And hey that just here at the Lodge never mind up in alpine !!! Should make for some deep POW on the weekend.

for more info on the mountain and Lodge check out :Backcountry Snowmobile Vacations and Tours In BC - Grizzly Lodge

I hate you Adam, i wish i was there.

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Stan your gonna hate me even more now .... haha Went for a ride this afternoon, just above the lodge here ( not even to the alpine ) and no word of a lie 1.5 ft of POW Deepest powder of the season by far !! Absolutely epic !

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
yep hating u more for sure, i wont be back into that area untill april 15th, going to be there for all the caribou closures openings, will u be able to make it over to seymour then. I will show you some incredible country over on our side of the valley. now get back to work you jerk!!!

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Well its April 1st and seems like almost everyone has given up on sledding for this season ! Rather unfortunate, as we have had some of our best rides in just the past few days ! Given things have slowed down here at the Lodge we have had the chance to do a little exploring this week to see if we could find some new terrain...... Lets just say we where not disappointed, Pukeashun Mt never ceases to amaze us in how massive it is and how much area rarely gets tracked up. Its shaping up to be another excellent month and you can bet we ll be tracking it up even if everybody else has put there sleds away for the season.

Attachments

• 03-29-2010 006.jpg
    03-29-2010 006.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 03-31-2010 003.jpg
    03-31-2010 003.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 03-29-2010 008.jpg
    03-29-2010 008.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 83

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Hey Adam you still up for a ride out of seymour, I will be in town from the 14 to 20th. Where is the snow line at, would you still be able to ride through the grizzly trail over to the 1025. we could pick you up there and bring you down into seymour. All the caribou closures open on the 15th so there is a ton of area that has not seen traffic all year that should be absolutely sick. Let me know, i will give you a call in a week or so. cheers. keep us updated on conditions.

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Hi Stan ..Yup a ride out that way would be great ! Hope i can make it, will just depend on how busy things are here at the Lodge. Ken and I took a ride yesterday afternoon and was by far the best Easter conditions i have ever seen !!! Talk to ya soon.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I just talked to Martin last night and he was on Grace yesterday, He said best conditions all season, over the bars powder and nothin but blue skys. Man i cant wait to get there. They probed over 16' and still never hit ground. Should be tons of season left. I will keep in touch.

Top Bottom