Project 2011 Dodge Mega Cab

MUDISFUN

Reaction score
well iam with u thats how i roll stock as stock can get plus it still pulls the 40 foot toy haul no problems and no black smoke pouring out of it :)

Is your truck an F-350? Just wondering if you had to put airbags? I'm thinking of buying a 2008 F-350 Diesel single wheel. I have a 42' XLR and the hitch weight is 2800 lbs. Just want to buy enough truck without going dually.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah your right cyle all fords lifted are ugly NOT :d

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think every ford posted so far is ugly. Takes a lot of nice stuff to overcome the ugly stock look of them.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think every ford posted so far is ugly. Takes a lot of nice stuff to overcome the ugly stock look of them.

I guess when your old enough to buy your own truck then you can buy what ever your little heart desires ;) Meanwhile I will proudly drive my Ford around town.

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

let me guess you drive a lowered civic with farty exhaust..............faaaaaagggggggggg

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is your truck an F-350? Just wondering if you had to put airbags? I'm thinking of buying a 2008 F-350 Diesel single wheel. I have a 42' XLR and the hitch weight is 2800 lbs. Just want to buy enough truck without going dually.

yes my truck is an 2010 f 350 no air bag stock as stock can be no chip no cold air intake and it pulled that 40 foot toy hauler down highway 2 at 125km/hr no problem had to look to see if it was there and that no bs :d

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
well iam with u thats how i roll stock as stock can get plus it still pulls the 40 foot toy haul no problems and no black smoke pouring out of it :)

So you pulled the trailer home empty, big deal. Wait till you load it up then that pos ford will be all over the road pukin it's guts out :d:d

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you pulled the trailer home empty, big deal. Wait till you load it up then that pos ford will be all over the road pukin it's guts out :d:d

we have 15 service trucks at work 12 fords and 3 dodges if all dodge brings to the table is the cummins thats not enough the dodges are going to auction the engines run but the rest of the truck falls apart around it.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next you're going to say that you're using it to actually haul stuff and pull trailers with it on a regular basis, that it's not just for your wife to go take up three parking stalls at the grocery store.
lol....I'll bet more than 50% of diesels out there now have never been to optimum operating temperature. they are only happy and efficient when running hot

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup your right it was empty had 2 harley in the back gas station was full full of water and all the grub and other stuff what else did u want to put in there my frigging bobcat on track:eek:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup your right it was empty had 2 harley in the back gas station was full full of water and all the grub and other stuff what else did u want to put in there my frigging bobcat on track:eek:

Why was your refueling station full of water :)

Last edited:

MUDISFUN

Reaction score
yes my truck is an 2010 f 350 no air bag stock as stock can be no chip no cold air intake and it pulled that 40 foot toy hauler down highway 2 at 125km/hr no problem had to look to see if it was there and that no bs :d

Ok I understand, but your missing my question. I can pull my XLR 39X12 with two quads, 120 gallons of fresh water, full fueling station, and all our gear at 120 km an hr down highway 2 with my 2003 stock Duramax. My point is without airbags the truck sacks out.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u dont understand u ask if my truck has airbags and i said NO and my truck dosn't squat down enuff said on this topic

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 15000 llb toy hauler on the bumper. Pulled with a 10" lift shortbox ford on 38" tires. 140 km passing down hill. It never really gave my any big sways or anything. Then a 2009 lifted dually ford. Pulled it even better. Then I bought a new dodge mega dually and when I put the trailer on the ball the rear bumper was almost on the ground. It was a bit windy that day and I couldn't safely do more than 110 and down to 90 km on hills by rocky. That's where the air bags came in. After that it was good. But still underpowered. the dodge is half the truck compaired to the fords I owned and my friends duramax. IMO

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're all looking good, but I think I'm going to try to start a new fad...I'm gonna leave my deisel stock, no lift, no 40" rubber, nothing. I doubt the concept will ever catch on, but I'm gonna try.

I love the look of a lifted truck, but it just isn't practical for me.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
says the guy who hauls his 5th with a frieghtliner....

Just sayin...

:d:beer:

They're all looking good, but I think I'm going to try to start a new fad...I'm gonna leave my deisel stock, no lift, no 40" rubber, nothing. I doubt the concept will ever catch on, but I'm gonna try.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the pissing match begins..."my truck is bigger than yours!!!!" You guys are all funny, i'm with G'N'G, leaving mine alone with exception of some 18"wheels for summer jammin'

BTW nice lookin trucks...

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and maybe air bags???? Just for re-assurance:d Believe me i hit operating temperature with this load.

Attachments

• Parkland County-20110520-00138.jpg
    Parkland County-20110520-00138.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 247
Top Bottom