Pro rmk 800 2011 can?

Freddaaaann

Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Which can is [/FONT]recommended on a Polaris pro rmk 800 2011?
Where can i order home a can? Which website?

96sherm

Reaction score
The sled shed "the thing". Nice sounding can, seems to give somewhat of a boost in performance. The boys at Backus Racing (you may also buy "the thing" through them) advised dropping a few grams of weight to take full advantage of the can's potential. They also have a "cooker can" in "the thing" which both myself and my riding partner have, its pure awesomeness.

Go buy one.

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a GGB exhaust (these guys did the exhaust on the current speed record for sleds) on my 2012 Pro 800. It's super light (less than 4 lbs) and has a pretty good sound. Nice low rumble during idle, sounds pretty similar to stock in the mid range, but as soon as you hit over 7300 rpm it really howls. It's loud. I certainly noticed a performance change as well. I actually got 200 more rpm out of it (hitting 8450 at low elevations), but when I got up to elevation I was in the 8200-8250 range. I need to change the weights to bring that back down a little. The big performance change I've noticed is that the sled now gets up to a higher rpm quicker than stock. I got mine straight from GGB (out of Burk's falls Ontario) for less than $300 shipped. So far I think it's a great can, but if you don't want something too loud, get something else.
Don't have a sound clip of it yet though.

Top Bottom