powder claw track

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ripped down my ditch last night after unloading my sled... seemed to hook up well.. haha :D.. really dont know if you are going to find out the potenial of the track till jan or later.. after people have some real seat time in all different snow conditions with different motor and turbo applications

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey foothills....ready to go riding...gonna be a lot of cats on the rides this year....

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya getting all ready 4 sure ,just need the snow now and lots of it.Looks like we going to have a couple big hitters this year with shawn and colin going big power,well at least i wont have to go help them shovel out lololololol.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya getting all ready 4 sure ,just need the snow now and lots of it.Looks like we going to have a couple big hitters this year with shawn and colin going big power,well at least i wont have to go help them shovel out lololololol.

might not get stuck but bring lots of tow straps, bahhahaaa... but if Colin gets 1 tonne stuck now it will be deep for sure...Im scared already:d

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...just what Colin needs...he will trash that sled for sure..with any luck I will get it on video..he is having some challenges getting it on and running.....I have not heard from him for a few days..he must be locked in the shop working on it..

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya he`s getting all together think he working on clutching and soon ready to go.Sounds like snow for tuesday

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you bought the new cat track eh...is it on yet....where did you get it...

rapptorracing

Reaction score
I looked at those power claw in the shop; it seems to me like they would trench bad in the early season powder (like my attack 20 in hillclimb), fun in the stiffer snow though scary coming back down.

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
Ride with a mechanic from Revy who tested the power claw last year and said it worked amazing in everything they were in. Limited use of course but he highly recommended it. Going to Revy in a week will report on it after I try mine on my new M8 turbo.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The latest snowest mag tests the 800 and the m1000 and say the new powerclaw is probally the best mountain track out there right now.:beer:

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
apex is alive lol, was in golden for the weekend, there was about 2-3 foot base and another foot or two of fresh in different locations. snowing like crazy all weekend with more on the way for the week. should be a good time this weekend. oh dobir update on sled, it was trashed the first day i rode it lol. no its all good once i got the charger dialed in it climbed hard and pulled hard. only trenched it down when shawn was stuck on the hill, and a few others but it does not get stuck as much now.
also spun a driver on the jack shaft and destroyed the track. so does any one know do they make a power claw 16" x 162

Top Bottom