Reactions: RXN

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Money(finance) for a Porsche, but none for a truck....lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd rather cruise to the mountain in a Porsche than an old pickup. Just as long as his sled doesn't have a ghey P-car wrap on it.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother in law has one. They are quite advanced offroad with low gear cases and such. Would blow the doors off majority of pick ups offroad.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I haven't owned one so I don't know about Porsche..... But folks say the same about BMW & Mercedes and aside from the Benz being a POS the parts and labor rates on them were no worse than my Subaru or Silverado... In fact the BMW was the cheapest per km vehicle I have ever owned.

I do know when I was looking at the Boxsters the Salesman at Porsche told me "I don't think Porsche is the right brand for you" when I told him the miles I put on and asked about maintenance schedules.

until you have to repair it... then brace yourself...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't owned one so I don't know about Porsche..... But folks say the same about BMW & Mercedes and aside from the Benz being a POS the parts and labor rates on them were no worse than my Subaru or Silverado... In fact the BMW was the cheapest per km vehicle I have ever owned.

I do know when I was looking at the Boxsters the Salesman at Porsche told me "I don't think Porsche is the right brand for you" when I told him the miles I put on and asked about maintenance schedules.

Yeah but you just plain ol break chit, no matter what it is! Only thing I saw stand up to hobbit abuse was a Moto4!!!!

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother in law has one. They are quite advanced offroad with low gear cases and such. Would blow the doors off majority of pick ups offroad.

Is this a joke???... The lack of ground clearance makes that statement a little unbelievable!.... Just saying...

uninc...

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you but trucks are not really great for real off roading. And I don't know about the cayenne but a range rover or land cruiser or a lot of other SUVs will definitely out do a truck in most situations. But besides all that, who cares how you get to the staging areas as long as you get there. You don't need a lifted truck to get into most of these areas. Maybe once it's nice to have some clearance but I'm pretty sure my last trip to mcbride I could've got there just as well with my sled behind a civic.

Top Bottom