POPPIN' WHEELIES.....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
A FEW PICS OF US POPPIN WHEELIES IN RENSHAW THIS LAST WEEKEND... SATURDAY WAS SNOWING AND FLAT LITE, BUT SUNDAY WAS MOSTLY SUNNY AND SERIOUSLY NEW DEEP POW!!!!!!!! PIC 1 - SLEDDERGLEN POPPIN' A LITTLE ONE / PIC 2 - BBTOYS POPPIN' A BIGGIE / PIC 3 - SUMMITRIC FLYIN' / PIC4 - JR HIGHMARK DOOIN' A LITTLE ONE ON A 600 MOUNTAIN MAX / PIC5 - SUMMITRIC POPPIN' A VERTICAL WHEELIE ;)

Attachments

• 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 87.jpg
    87.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 166

GRD

Reaction score
A FEW PICS OF US POPPIN WHEELIES IN RENSHAW THIS LAST WEEKEND... SATURDAY WAS SNOWING AND FLAT LITE, BUT SUNDAY WAS MOSTLY SUNNY AND SERIOUSLY NEW DEEP POW!!!!!!!! PIC 1 - SLEDDERGLEN POPPIN' A LITTLE ONE / PIC 2 - BBTOYS POPPIN' A BIGGIE / PIC 3 - SUMMITRIC FLYIN' / PIC4 - JR HIGHMARK DOOIN' A LITTLE ONE ON A 600 MOUNTAIN MAX / PIC5 - SUMMITRIC POPPIN' A VERTICAL WHEELIE ;)

Good wheely shots....

'PIC 3 - SUMMITRIC FLYIN' must be the wrong photo!:D:D:D

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great wheelies boys, looks like the snow was good, thanks for pics!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
why was Juniorhighmark riding the yammie and not the 670x mod Ric?

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
why was Juniorhighmark riding the yammie and not the 670x mod Ric?
WE WERE ORIGINALLY GOIN' WAY BACK INTO RENSHAW ON SATURDAY, BUT STARTED SNOWING VERY HEAVY AND WAS TOTAL WHITEOUT, SO WE DROPPED BACK DOWN INTO BLACKWATER MEADOWS(TREED AREA) FOR VISIBILITY AND STILL ABLE TO PLAY A "LOT" WITH ALL THAT DEEP SNOW. THE YAMMIE IS EXTREMELY RELIABLE, SO WE THOUGHT WE BETTER TAKE IT, AND BRAKE IN THE 670 ON SUNDAY(SHORTER DAY OF RIDING).... THE 670 RAN FLAWLESSLY, WITH THE ODD "TOO MUCH SNOW" PLUGGING THE AIR FILTERS AND PIPES..........

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice good picture taken you should be a photographer. Maybe get some wedding gigs.LOL just kidding I can never get any real great shots.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pictures .... Summitric!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres one of my sled finishing and holding the pose for me after i got off.....I call this the FROZEN WHEELIE!! North Blue 003.jpg

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have to be firm and repeat the exercise often......but once they catch on..........WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO let the good times role.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm; see now that's what I've been doing wrong. Been listening to those quaky psychologists [for the last couple of years] who keep insisting on "Time-Outs and Bribes (treats) as rewards.... :eek:

you have to be firm and repeat the exercise often......but once they catch on..........WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO let the good times role.

Top Bottom