Polaris rzr doors

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some doors for the rzr, I heard there's a guy around Fairview that is making them. Saw some in GP at the polaris dealer that he did, looks good but I don't want to pay the mark up.
I've also seen a set at Fort St. John at the Polaris dealer there that someone local made, good price but still a little more than I can "slip" past the wife.

They look easy enough to build if I knew how to weld and had a bender but sadly I just don't have the knowledge or tools to pull it off.

Any help would be great.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know....with that paint job on yer RZR, you'll have to weld the doors closed and climb out over top....hahahaha. (sorry can't help with your question)

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will ask my bro he bought his from the guy in FSJ direct had he paid around 500 i belive. good protection the dat after he put them on had a tree spring up and slam the door put a small dent in it butbetter then what could have happened

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will ask my bro he bought his from the guy in FSJ direct had he paid around 500 i belive. good protection the dat after he put them on had a tree spring up and slam the door put a small dent in it butbetter then what could have happened

That would be great if you could hook me up with a name or number. :beer:

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry he did get them from the dealer in FSJ paid 650 bucks. they are not plastic and look good,not sure if they are the same ones u looked

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They probably were, nice doors though, the sales guy told me that someone around Fairview was building them but wouldn't give me the name of the guy.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i use to know one of the sales guys at popo i will see if he is still there and see what i can come up with might give me a name

roland

Reaction score
Did anyone find out info on the doors? I am also interested in putting doors on. Any info would help.

stfu

Reaction score
Ya I owned a Rhino, best thing I ever did with it was trade it on a Razor!!!!!!!!!!!![/I]

Top Bottom