Polaris jetting

newtomepolaris

Reaction score
Hi guys!! I'm new to this site. I'm looking for a little info on a machine I just picked up. Looking for a good starting point for jetting a 2004 rmk 800 vertical edgw. It also has the polaris attack (I think I spelled it right) system on it. The previous owner also put Crank Shop Pipes on, twin racing pipes I believe, but his first ride was up in the hillsandd he rejetted it for that elevation, so it is not set up for my area. I"m out in the Edson, Ab area, elevation around 3045 feet. What size of jet and what should the needle setting be for a start point, and will the attack system compensate for going up to the hills, roughly to what elevation? Anywhere I can get some info on this attack system. Thanks for any help you can give.

sledhead01

Reaction score
did u happen to buy that sled from chris? shouldnt have to touch the jets as the attac will compensate...pretty sure it compensates to around 10000...look up holtz engineering thats who makes them

newtomepolaris

Reaction score
Ya I did. I just don"t want to bother him too much with questions. Trying to find out the info on my own and for future reference. He did offer to help check it out when there's enough snow to run, so I do have that option as well. Thanks for the link, he also mentioned the same as well.

sledhead01

Reaction score
I've rode with him that sled works great you won't have to touch a thing with the jets already set for here and the attac should take care of the rest....nice to see some snow....waiting on a wiring harness for mine...can't wait to make some smoke :beer:

Reaction score
Where can I go to find a attac system. I run a 2001 rmk 800 and want to see if I can get one but I can't figure out where too look.

Top Bottom