Peace River Trail -Staging Area

sled

Reaction score
I was reading the Athabasca Advocate and found this interesting little informaion.
The County of Athabasca has applied to the goverment to set up a staging area at SW 25-68-23 W4. For the purpose of setting up a staging area for off road vehicles which would give access to the peace river trail system.
Nice to see some level of goverment looking to open access not just shut places down.

bearb8

Reaction score
Our trail group - Athabasca Recreational Trails Association has and continues to work with Athabasca County in developing multi use trails in the area. We also are working with the M.D. of Lesser Slave River on the Peace River Trail project as well. We have received good support from all levels of government as they see the need for the development of safe recreational trails in Alberta. I believe you will see more support for trail development in the near future. Visit our facebook page - Athabasca Recreational Trails Association.

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our trail group - Athabasca Recreational Trails Association has and continues to work with Athabasca County in developing multi use trails in the area. We also are working with the M.D. of Lesser Slave River on the Peace River Trail project as well. We have received good support from all levels of government as they see the need for the development of safe recreational trails in Alberta. I believe you will see more support for trail development in the near future. Visit our facebook page - Athabasca Recreational Trails Association.

Thats excellent! |Glad to see people active in trying to get areas opened up instead of getting banned and fenced off. Best of luck with your endeavors.

Top Bottom