Parksville says No to Covid-19 Restriction

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Greg5658

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except judges have consistently ruled against these so called independent republic of kanata groups

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except judges have consistently ruled against these so called independent republic of kanata groups

If there was one lesson to be learnt.....dont piss off the indigenous.....lolol i think thar bylaw is set in stone...abiut time some community sets the precedent

We will not be governed by international organizations...if you ever read the article

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does it look to me like he is standing in front of a communist flag?? Police state on Vancouver island? Another effing wing nut, probably jerks off to the riot footage :mad:

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does it look to me like he is standing in front of a communist flag?? Police state on Vancouver island? Another effing wing nut, probably jerks off to the riot footage :mad:

It is kind of funny, coming from retirement community of Parksville. However the point being issued, he has some supporters, and providing pushback against authorities is starting from the people of all ages. Governments cannot be authoritarian, or they will be voted out, or bloodshed will arrive. It is up to the people of Canada ���� to decide what is acceptable. Currently we have minority liberal government propped up by NDP, greens, to increase taxation, government spending. Disregard for the taxpayers. Perfect example is Trudeau gun law and semi automatic weapons law. There was no vote, on this. It was pushed through by Trudeau. Now prorogue government when and investigation should be taking place into “We Scandal”, along with “SNC Lavalin “ scandal. Pushback is starting on far Left coast (who Would thunk it?).

Top Bottom