Online stores?

Marko

Reaction score
any good Canadian online stores for snowmobile stuff. And Ramps perhaps to price compare?

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any good Canadian online stores for snowmobile stuff. And Ramps perhaps to price compare?

Royal distributing is a good one.
Royal Distributing - Snowmobile Parts and Accessories. ATV, Motorcycle Parts and Accessories.

Stuff for 2008 does not show in there, but quite a bit of the stuff from 07 and older may fit, for example I used the belts OEM to find the PN for a drive belt on dayco's site and was able to order from royal.

Someone else mentioned another canadian site the other day and now I can't find it in bookmarks or histories.

None of them seam to get 2008 stuff in yet.

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh dude, on the ramps. Realy watch the crap o ramps. PA sells some ramps, I got an AL trifold, I had to add my own puck board - some times these can be had for $160 on sale. You will see them other places, crappy tire, and others, I think they are all the same vendor (even royal has em), can't remember the brand and its too cold out to go and look, sorry. These particular ramps work ok but are not the best, however that being siad, there are lots of stupid ideas for ramps out there are way worse - like stuff CT, Walmart and others might carry - watch out for those.

But like I said, it has worked ok - it's holding up good and everything, the other nice thing is I was able to use it with my horse trailer to load carts and stuff, . I guess it's bit like a duck, pretty versitle but not real excellent at one thing. A good solid RAMP like you see by the doors at Argyle or martin or cycle works is a better buy, im sure most ATV/Sled stores have em. Most of the better ramps are also a bit longer them mine which can help the attack angle (mines about 5.5' long). I know one brand you see in the sled stores is madel localy and that dude has a very well thought out design. These can be about $150-$200 more compaired to the one I got, (I paid $300 and added $70 of puck board), but the ramp is strong, actually lighter to carry and easier to flip from quad to sled and they are a touch longer. If I did not have a deck now, I would be going for one of the better ones. :twocents:

GL

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OH and one another thing....................I might sell this ramp. A relative was supposed to buy it, bit it's been a long time now and it's still here. If you want it, let me know and I will call him and force him to make a choice. I was asking $250 WITH buck board installed. PM me your info if you want me to check

Thanks
D

Top Bottom